Chapter 12

The next morning Kelley is passed out asleep in bed. Hope, already up and dressed, is in the kitchen making breakfast.

Alex walks over to the guest room while Tobin is in the shower to wake Hope up, she assumes Kelley is the one in the kitchen.

"Hope get your lazy-" Alex stops when she sees Kelley with the blankets over her.

"Oh hey Kell sorry I thought Hope was in here" Alex explains oblivious to the fact that Kelley is naked in the bed.

Alex looks around the room "God it smells like sex in here" she makes a face.

Kelley just watches her nervously.

Its like a light bulb goes off in the taller girl's mind. "Oh my god! You two totally did it. I'm uh so sorry I should uh go make sure Tobin doesn't need anything" she says hurriedly making her way to the bathroom.

Within a couple minutes Kelley here's Tobin scream "Holy shit you're kidding!"

She just bites her lip as she finishes getting dressed.

The three friends all walk out in the hallway at the same time as Hope walks up the stairs to where they are.

"Why is everyone yelling up here?" The tallest of them asks.

"Well I guess I was wrong you can get some" Tobin smirks.

Kelley looks down blushing hard.

"Oh uh yeah" Hope says glancing at Kelley as redness creeps onto her cheeks

"Well I'm starving so lets eat" Tobin says wrapping her arm around Alex as she makes her way downstairs.

Hope and Kelley share a glance before they both smile and follow their friends.

••••

Its Friday during the last period of school.

Tobin feels her phone vibrate in her pocket, assuming it's Alex she takes it out.

"Meet me by the gym after school" Tobin is extremely confused when she sees that its in fact Lauren, not Alex, that texted her.

"Uhm why" Tobin replies.

"Because I need to talk to you"
"Maybe you should've thought of that before you humiliated me in front of the whole school"

"Tobin please just meet me there"

"...fine" Tobin sighs putting her phone back in her pocket as the bell rings and she walks to her locker getting everything she needs.

"Hey Toby" Alex smiles coming up beside her girlfriend.

"Hey baby girl" Tobin smiles as the two share a quick kiss before Tobin closes her locker.

"You still coming over tonight?" The lighter haired girl asks.

"Yeah if that's alright with you" The slightly taller one smiles.

"Its perfect" Tobin smiles. "I have to go talk to a teacher but I'll see you tonight, okay?" She lies.

"Yeah see you later" The two hug and make their separate way.

When Tobin sees the raven haired girl she sighs walking over.

"What do you want, Lauren" she says trying to get to the point.

"I miss you, Tobin, a lot"

"Sure didn't seem like it when you played that video in front of everyone" The taller of the two says coldly.

"I'm so so sorry I was just mad and being stupid I'm really sorry" the emerald eyed girl says.

"And how am I supposed to believe that Lauren" Tobin says avoiding eye contact with the other girl knowing it's her weakness.

"Because you still love me" Lauren states.

Tobin's eyes immediately snap to the bright green ones. It takes her a minute before she says something.

"Why do you think that?" She asks.

"Because if you didn't you wouldn't of agreed to meeting me" Lauren reasons as she takes a step forward.

Tobin swallows hard.

"I really do miss you, Tobin" the raven haired girl says as she drags the tips of her fingers up Tobin's arm causing involuntary goosebumps to pop up.

Tobin just bites her lip looking down at where Lauren's fingers are running up and down her arm. She's not used to the icy touch, she hates to admit it but it intrigues her in a way.

Before Tobin can stop the situation Lauren has her hand on the back of her neck pulling her down into a kiss.

Tobin is shocked at first before she pushes Lauren away.

"What the fuck are you doing" she asks.

"Uhm I was kissing you." The shorter girl replies.

"Stop. I don't know what you're trying to do but we both have a girlfriend. So just stop and go kiss your girlfriend. I'm moving on." Tobin spins walking down the hallway and to her car.

••••

"Hey babe what's-" Camila is cut off by Lauren grabbing her face kissing her passionately sparks immediately erupting in both of them.

Camila pulls back after a couple seconds. "Woah there tiger, what's going on"

"Shut up and kiss me" Lauren almost growls as she kisses Camila hard immediately sliding her tongue in the smaller girl's mouth, backing her against the wall.

"Lauren, wait-" Camila tries knowing something is going on.

"Camila, no" Lauren says connecting their lips again before spinning them and backing Camila to the bed. Lauren pulls her shirt off breaking the kiss at the last minute before pushing Camila down on the bed.

A/N: alright. I'm debating taking Camren (Camila and Lauren for those who don't know) further because in an interview they said that things like that makes them uncomfortable sooo let me know what you guys think in the comments. Thanks for reading! And as always stay positive and dance for money and updates.