Chapter 5

"Thank you so much, again, Lauren" Camila says for probably the thousandth time since they got back to the lakehouse.

After the rest of the girls found out what happened they all found a way back to shore. Lauren and Camila are in the kitchen, Camila on the counter with Lauren standing between her legs.

"If you thank me one more time I will tape your mouth shut" Lauren chuckles

"Oh really now?" Camila raises an eyebrow.

Lauren just smirks while Camila bites her lip, her gaze dropping to the emerald eyed girl's lips.

Lauren's mind is completely occupied by the girl sitting in front of her. She leans in slightly, licking her lips quickly before Camila closes the small gap connecting their lips.

The moment their lips touch its like setting off fireworks. The kiss starts off slow but before either of the girls realize it, Camila has her legs wrapped tightly around Lauren. The raven haired girl has her hands on the smaller girls hips under neath her shirt. Camila has her hands buried in Lauren's hair. A small moan falls from the taller girl's lips when Camila tugs slightly on her hair, deepening the kiss further.

"Hey babe do you know where-" Tobin freezes when she turns the corner in the kitchen seeing the two girls practically swallowing each other.

Both girls are completely oblivious to the tall light haired girl that's watching them. Tobin immediately feels her eyes begin to water as she turns around quickly making her way into the room she's staying in.

Alex hears quiet sobs coming from the room next to her. She frowns and walks over to Tobin and Lauren's room.

She knocks softly on the door. "Hey is everything alright?"

She hears a sniff and someone shuffling around before the door opens revealing a puffy eyed Tobin.

Alex immediately pulls her best friend into a tight hug rubbing her back as the two stand there in the doorway.

"What's wrong" she whispers wanting to fight off anything that hurts her best friend (and crush).

"L-La-Lauren" is all Tobin can get out.

Alex clenches her jaw "What did she do Toby" she says quietly pulling back from the hug and tucking a piece of hair behind Tobin's ear.

"H-her and C-c-camila we-were m-m-ma-making ou-out" the taller girl stutters through her sobs.

"I'll be right back" Alex says through clenched teeth as she turns and storms into the kitchen.

"Woah easy there turbo" Lauren chuckles as she finishes spreading Nutella on a piece of toast.

"How could you do that to her" Alex practically growls as she closes the distance between them quickly, her whole body rigid.

"What are you talking about?" Lauren says her face slightly pale as she looks up at Alex who has a three inch height advantage.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about you slut" Alex seethes.

"Look, you need to calm down. Whatever is bothering you we can sit down and talk about" Lauren says getting more nervous by the second.

"You cheated on your girlfriend that's what is fucking bothering me. She gave you everything, she wouldn't even look twice at anyone else because she was so in love with you. You broke her heart, you dumb bitch. You lost the best thing you'll ever have" Alex's voice raises slightly with each word and she is practically yelling by the time she's done.

Lauren balls her fist and punches Alex in the face hard.
Kelley walks around the corner with a distraught Tobin right as Lauren's fist connects with Alex's face.

"Woah woah fucking woah. What the hell is going on" Kelley asks hurrying over to put herself between her friend and Lauren as Camila joins the group in the kitchen.

"Lauren cheated on Tobin" Alex says as she holds her cheek standing up.

Before Tobin has the chance to say anything Kelley and Alex are yelling at Lauren calling her a slew of profanities while Camila is desperately trying to defend Lauren.

"STOP!" Tobin finally screams.

Everyone immediately stops turning their attention to the puffy eyed girl.

"Lauren. Camila. Leave now and Tuesday at school do not talk to me" Tobin says anger growing inside her.

"Baby please don't do this it was an accident I'm so so sorry" Lauren pleads.

"Lauren stop. I know this isn't the first time you've cheated on me. We're done, I want nothing to do with you anymore." Tobin says as she feels Kelley and Alex move to stand next to her.

Lauren scoffs "Fine whatever I never cared that much about you anyway."

"I don't care Lauren. Both of you pack your stuff and leave" Tobin says in a calm voice.

With that Lauren and Camila walk passed the three friends and get there stuff together. Within thirty minutes they are gone in Lauren's car.

A/N:So yeah...let me know what you think. Remember to stay positive and dance for money and updates (: -Kaycee