Chapter 15

When everyone returns to school Tobin is late to her first class which she shares with Alex.

The blue eyed girl is worried because she hasn't seen or heard from her girlfriend.

Ten minutes into class an out of breath Tobin trips and falls into the classroom causing a loud thump.

The entire class looks over at her and bursts into laughter as she stands up with red cheeks straightening her outfit out.

"I am so sorry Mrs.Rampone my car wouldn't start and both my parents had already left for work so I had to run here" Tobin says still slightly out of breath.

The teacher sighs "Just don't let it happen again, alright?"

Tobin nods her head as she makes her way over to her seat by Alex only to see it occupied by Austin.

"Dude move thats my seat" Tobin says standing next to him.

He looks up at her and shrugs "Sorry Heath maybe you should've been here on time"

"Okay listen up Douchestin I am not in the mood to deal with you so move" the hazel eyed girl says making the people around her chuckle.

"Watch it Heath" the boy says as he stands up making Tobin look up at him.

"Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings dorito boy?" Tobin smirks faking sympathy as everyone giggles again.

He glares down at her before moving.

"Hey babe" Alex says to her girlfriend leaning over planting a kiss on her cheek as she sits down.

Tobin smiles "Hey beautiful"

"Here we took some notes" The slightly taller of the two says handing her girlfriend her notebook so she can copy the small segment of notes down.

"Thanks" the light brunette smiles softly before copying down the few notes.

•••••

During lunch Alex is sitting on Tobin's lap while they laugh and joke with their friends.

"Look at them its disgusting." Lauren sneers as she shoots an icy glare across the cafeteria at Tobin and Alex.

"I don't know I think they are kinda cute" Camila says shrugging slightly.

"Camz, please. They are gross together." Lauren shakes her head.

"I can't believe everyone let the video go so easily" the raven haired girl says still glaring at the happy couple across the room.

"Babe why can't we just leave them alone" Camila asks as she leans her head against Lauren's shoulder.

"Because Tobin Heath does not deserve happiness" the emerald eyed girl growls.

Camila sighs "Fine" she sits up and collects her things.

"I'll see you next hour" she states coldly as she walks out of the cafeteria.

••••

"Hey Tobin" Lauren smiles at the taller girl as she catches up to her in the hallway.

"Alex is waiting for me, move please" Tobin says trying to walk passed her.

"Tobin stop." Lauren says forcefully as she steps in front of the other girl stopping her.

"What do you want Lauren" Tobin says coldly.

"Well I want you" the shorter of the two says biting her lip.

"Why so you can show the whole school again?" The brunette says crossing her arms defensively.

"I regret doing that Tobin I was just so jealous....I miss you" Lauren says running her fingers up Tobin's arm.

Tobin shivers slightly goosebumps raising to her skin.

"Follow me" Lauren smirks pulling her into a janitors closet.

"Wait. No. I'm not doing this to Alex" Tobin says pulling away from Lauren.

"She won't know. Come on I've missed you so much" the shorter girl says.

"No, Lauren" Tobin shakes her head walking out of the small room.

"Tobin wait." Lauren says grabbing her wrist.

"What" the taller girl says turning around.

"I'm sorry, at least let me apologize to Alex for all the trouble" the green eyed girl says.

"Fine" the brunette sighs.

"Great! Let's go now" Lauren says eagerly.

"K follow me" Tobin says spinning on her heel to walk off.

"Wait your collar is messed up" the shorter girl says reaching up to fix the collar on Tobin's leather jacket her fingers brushing against her neck lightly.

•••••

"Hey Lex" Tobin smiles walking up to her girlfriend hugging her and placing a soft kiss on her lips.

When they pull apart Alex glares.

"Jauregui. What do you want?" The tallest girl says.

"To apologize" Lauren says.

"Tobin and I just had a small talk before we came out here and I am so sorry for everything I've done" Lauren says glancing at Tobin a small smirk tracing her lips when she sees the small discoloration she caused on the taller girl's neck with the lipstick on her fingers.

"Yeah okay I'll believe that when pigs fly" Alex scoffs.

"Come on Toby lets go" the ocean eyed girl says grabbing her girlfriend's hand but she freezes when she sees the small lipstick mark on Tobin's neck.

"Fine I'll let you two go. But again I'm sorry for everything" Lauren says smirking at Alex that goes unnoticed by Tobin.

The color drains from Alex's face as scenes of what she think happened flash through her mind.

"Come on babe lets go" Tobin says taking her girlfriend to her car.

The slightly taller girl doesn't say anything just simply follows her girlfriend and gets in staring out the window.

"Babe what's wrong?" Tobin asks as she drives down the road.

"How could you Tobin" is the first thing of of the girls mouth.

"How could I what Lex?" Tobin says generally confused.

"Wow. Don't play dumb. Actually you know what stop the car" the ocean eyed girl says angrily.

Tobin pulls over "Alex what is going on why are you so angry"

"I can't believe you" the taller girl shakes her head getting out. "We are done Tobin. Don't call me. Don't text me don't even look at me."

Tobin just watches in shock as her now ex girlfriend storms down the side of the road.

A/N: Okay....do you guys want more Lauren and Camila? Or should I just stop bringing them up....idk let me know what you guys think pls. As always remember to stay positive and dance for money and updates (: -Kaycee