Chapter 13

When Tobin hears the doorbell she automatically knows who it is. She gets up from the couch making her way to the door.

"Hey babe" Tobin smiles as she opens the door to see Alex standing there.

"Hey Toby" Alex returns the smile as the lighter haired girl steps aside letting her in.

"Alright. I didn't know if you wanted Chinese food or Pizza so I ordered both" Tobin says as they walk into the living room.

The blue eyed girl chuckles "Or did you order both because you know you'll eat all of it?" She teases.

"I can't help it that I'm always hungry okay?" Tobin smiles sitting on the couch with Alex next to her.

Alex cuddles into Tobin as she turns on Netflix.

"Oooohhh Mean Girls, can we watch it? Pleaseeeeeeee Toby" Alex begs.

"Ugh fine" she turns it on wrapping both her arms around the dark haired girl.

Tobin lightly traces different shapes on the tanned skin of Alex's arm causing goosebumps to rise.

The slightly taller of the two bites her lip, her skin tingling at the simple touch. A small smirk creeps onto her lips as her hand creeps under Tobin's t-shirt.

The hazel eyed girl's abdominal muscles contracting under her girlfriends touch.

Alex smirks as she lightly runs her finger across the other girls abs.

Then. The doorbell rings breaking them apart as Tobin sighs.

Alex stands and goes to pay for the food bringing it all back into the living room.

The rest of the weekend consists of Alex and Tobin cuddling,kissing, and watching movies.

Monday at lunch everyone is sitting at their normal table laughing and making jokes (most of them aimed at how Hope finally got the courage to ask Kelley to be her girlfriend).

"Babe I'll be right back" Alex tells Tobin.

The light brunette smiles and gives her girlfriend a quick kiss.

"I won't be long" Alex says walking out of the cafeteria.

"Not going to follow your girlfriend?" Ashlyn teases Tobin.

"Shut up" Tobin says as a small redness creeps fills her cheeks.

"You guys. We get it you like each other you can stop swallowing one another" Carli says to Kelley and Hope making the two break apart.

"Sorry, can't help it" Hope shrugs smirking slightly.

*bang* *bang*

Two very loud gunshots ring out making everyone duck down and/or scream.

All the friends grab each other running to hide in the kitchen but only one thing is on Tobin's mind. Alex.

The hazel eyed girl sprints out of the cafeteria to find her girlfriend.

"Tobin wait, you can't go out there" Kelley says grabbing her arm.

"I have to find Alex. Let go of me." Tobin tries yanking her arm away.

"I won't let you-" Kelley tries but is interrupted by Tobin shoving her back.

"I SAID LET FUCKING GO KELLEY" Tobin yells at her friend shocking Kelley because that's one of the only signs of violence she's ever seen Tobin exert.

Tobin rushes into the hallway.

"TOBIN!!!" The 5'6" girl hears her girlfriend's panicked scream followed by another gunshot. Then silence.

A/N:Alright shortest chapter ever I'm so sorry the next ones should be longer. Thank you for reading guys let me know what you think! And remember dance for money and updates