Chapter 1: The Zavala Family

I have done this plenty of time before, I know, but if I really want this story To be great, I have to start this book over. I won't take this story off off until the other version is complete.

Thank you for reading.

P.S/ I'll let you know when the story is up and when the story is up, and whoever leaves the best comment, gets the first chapter dedicated to them.

XO.

Main Guy: Blake Grey.

Main Girl: Skyler Zavala.

Skyler's Sixteen Brothers:

Colton And Cole: Green Eyes, Brown Hair. They are in Paris for college. (Age: 19)

Romero: Dirty blonde hair, electric blue eyes. He is in his senior year of highschool and is on the football team. (Age: 18)

Skyler: Natural straight hair, Navy blue eyes. She is in her senior year of highschool and on the Volleyball team. (Age: 18)

Nate: Black hair, green eyes. In his senior year of highschool and is on the basketball team. (Age: 18)

Ricky: Light brown hair, blue eyes. In the middle of his senior year and is on the football Team. (Age: 18)

Bradley: Has naturally curly hair, hazel eyes. He is in the middle of his junior year and is on the soccer team. (Age: 16)

Aiden: Dirty blond hair, green/brown eyes. He is in middle of his junior year and is on the football team. (Age: 16)

Oliver: Naturally curly black hair, green eyes. Is in middle of his junior year and is on the baseball team. (Age: 16)

A.J: Brown hair, blue eyes. In middle of his sophomore year and is on the basketball team. (Age: 16)

Jedediah: Light brown hair, dark brown eyes. In middle of his sophomore year and is on the baseball team. (Age: 16)

Hunter: Brown hair and blue eyes. Is in middle of his junior year and is on the football team. (Age: 16)

Xander: Black hair, green eyes. Is on the football team and is in middle of his sophomore year. (Age: 16)

Jayden And Hayden: Twins, Dirty blond hair, blue eyes. They are In there freshman year and they are on the football team. (Age: 15)

Danny: Is In 8th grade, brown hair and gray eyes. (Age: 14)

Jordan: Black hair, gray eyes and was born about a week ago.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

“Everyone shut the hell up for a second.” Nate screams. “You may continue what you’re going to say mother.”

My brothers and I are sitting in the living room waiting for my mom to speak. Since my brothers can never keep there mouths shut, mom has to wait like a good twenty minutes in order to talk without any interruptions.

“Now that you guys settled down, I have very big news that you have to know.” Mom smiles. “I’m starting a new clothing line that will be coming out during the winter, but this time we can't stay here in California for this.”

“We better not end up on the streets!” Ricky said. “I have to keep this hair in place!” He said pointing to his hair.

“Oh stop exaggerating!” I roll my eyes. “Your hair is not even that perfect.”

Ricky gasps and Romero starts to laugh. “My hair is my baby! It's the world to me!”

“To be honest you need a girl In your life who will hold you down.” Colton rolls his eyes.