Chapter 12: Up All Night

"Well hello again, grandma Betty." I smirk and Jayden immediately bursts out laughing.

Betty's smile falls off her face, the next second she is all up in my face and I almost pushed the shit out of her, but before I do, I have to hear what she says because it can involve Romero and possibly her intentions with him. Is he really going to back with her, though?

"Just enjoy making fun of me because soon enough, Romero and I are going to be out of your life." She snaps. "As for you Jayden, better start saying bye to... Your brother."

I start to laugh, uncontrollably. "I don't think you want to take our brother away. You will end up in the hospital by the end of this."

"Break it up you two." Romero snaps and Blake shows up at my side. "Come on Betty, we have to talk."

"You have to freaking wait." I snap, making him glare at me. "I have to talk to grandma Betty."

"Don't fucking call her that!" Romero yells. "You have to be nice because she is officially my girlfriend again."

"Well it's nice knowing you." I smile. "Hope you guys last a very long time, bye grandma Betty."

"Sky." Blake says walking behind me. "Skyler, stop walking so fast."
I'm pissed. I really am. How can my own brother get back with the whore who alomst ruined our family. Now that it's official, I can forget about ever talking to him because he's going to stop. I already know Betty and Romero are talking about it and Romero is probably going to move back to California just for her...

Maybe while he's in California, he can get a freaking brain!!

"Skyler." Blake grabs my forearm, making me turn around and kind of bump into his chest. I look up to meet his gray eyes. "I think you should calm down and think what you did."

"It's Romero's fault, so don't try to tell me that I'm wrong." I sigh.

"Okay, okay." He says trying to calm me down. "Just calm down and we will talk about this."

"It's not my fault if I punch you, just giving you a warning."

"I'll take my chance, come on, we are going to go talk."

"Where?" I said as I follow him.

"You'll see. We just have to go get something back at the cabin."

At the cabin, Blake tells me to wait in the living room, while I'm sitting, I think about how shitty this night turned out. Romero got back with his girlfriend, now he is not going to talk to me. I don't know what to do and I don't even know if I should try to do something.

I shouldn't. It's his fault this all happened, right? Yup, I'll just lean back and pretend nothing is wrong. That's when my phone starts to ring. "Hello?" I mumble.

"Why haven't you called me!?"

"Jesus Christ!" I laugh. "You don't need to act like mom when we don't do the dishes."

"Seriously Sky." Cole sighs. "I have been trying to get a hold of you all day."

"Are you alright?" I frown.

"I miss home. That's all."

"You'll be coming home soon." I smile even if he couldn't see it. "Everyone will be waiting here and we will all be a happy family."

"I just really want to go back, Sky." Is he crying. Umm, what do I do? Well... I don't do good in these situations!

"Why don't you come back for a week? It wouldn't hurt." Him coming back is a great idea! If he is missing home so much, why doesn't just go to College in New York? No, No, it's his dream to go to Paris for college. He is just feeling homesick.