26: Military Ball.

"Skyler!" Mom yells as she throws the my bedroom open. "I need you up right now! Vanessa is coming any moment. We are going to get out nails done."

I groan as I roll onto my stomach. "Tell the boys to go get there nails done."

I literally don't like getting my nails done. Which is kind of weird since I'm the daughter of a really famous fashion designer, so aren't I supposed to like going to get my nails done? There's a perfectly good reason why I don't my nails done, though.

Ever since I was little, I always used to spend my time with dad, so when I did spend my time with my mom, it was just getting out nails done and going shopping, but I really didn't like that. When I hangout with my dad, we used to play football and do all sorts of athletic things. It was actually really great, but since I got to spend time with my mom, it was great.

"Aren't you supposed to be in Paris?" I groan. "You know, getting the party ready and everything." I said sitting up as I run a hand through my messy hair.

"I flied back with your father, since he was spending a lot of time with the boys in Paris, so If I left you here alone, I don't think you would show up, am I right?"

"Yes ma'am," I laugh. "Well, I will go take a shower first,"

"Don't take forever because I will drag you out of there," She says leaving the room, but pops back in. "I love you sweetie."

"I love you too," I laugh.

Once I'm done with the long shower, I felt a bit more rested, but since I took a long time, I know Mom and Vanessa are going to give me a lot of crap in the car in the way to the salon. I sigh as I slip into my shoes and then go downstairs where I find Vanessa sitting on couch while texting away, she's probably talking to Colton.

"Took you long enough, sweetie." Mom chuckles as she puts Jordan in his car seat. "Can you put Jordan in your car?"

"How come we are taking my car?"

I don't have a problem with it or anything, but it's weird when she wants to ride in my car. I'm actually a way to fast driver and if she actually sees me speeding down the streets, she will take away my keys. I could easily control it, but once when I'm in middle of driving, I eventually forget and start to speed again.

So I have to have a constant reminder in my mind to not speed while my mother is In the car. My brothers don't say anything about my driving because they have already got used to it, so I wouldn't think it's an intense drive, well in my opinion.

I would ask mom to drive, but I really don't trust anyone else driving my car.

"My car is being fixed since Ricky crashed into the back of it that night he came home drunk," She shakes her head. "I would use the Camaro, but I feel like it's a bit to fast."

You should see my driving, mother.

"Right," I said nodding my head. "Vanessa, Let's go buckle Jordan in."

"Ooo!" She jumps up from the couch. "I want to carry him."

I hand Vanessa the car seat and I pull up my car in front of the house. "Are you excited for the trip to Paris?" Vanessa claps her hands. "I'm finally going to see my baby!"

I haven't been to Paris in a long time, but I really don't have the urge to go back either. I know it's Colton's and Cole's birthday, but I kind of would of preferred to stay here, but if they want to have there party in Paris, then let it be.

"I guess," I shrug. "Going back to Paris is not really that exciting for me anymore."

I get to see my brothers, that's what really matters doing the whole thing, maybe I won't get to spend time with Colton, since he is going to be with Vanessa the whole time, but at least I'll have Cole with me.