Chapter 19: Party Planning.

Sorry if there is any mistakes! I haven't uploaded in so long so I needed to get something up. Sorry for the shortness of this chapter also.

Somehow I managed to get soaking wet before getting to the front door. It's raining super hard, meaning I can stay in my pajamas all day long while eating junk food! Yes, that's how I spend my Friday's.

I was going to go to the football game my brothers had, but the field is all muddy and the coach doesn't want anyone to get hurt. Now that there game is canceled, they are all going to go eat. I got invited, but I just needed to come home in order to get the cinema room first!

When I change into another pair of clothes, I rush into the cinema room where Danny is sitting. I though he went to his group support thing. "Hey Danny." I smile as I sit next to him.

"Oh hey." He mumbles without looking at me.

"I thought you were supposed to be at the group support thing."

"Ended early."

Since Danny is home early, I can't do what I wanted to do. I just want to sit and watch Orange Is The New Black, but this is not going to work because Danny doesn't like that show!! I find that really crazy! I mean, who doesn't like that show!?

I know people have their own likes, but come on, that show is worth gold. Along with the show, Parks And Recreation, that show is way too funny.

"Skyler?" Danny says turning off the screen and turns to look at me.

"Yeah?"

"Back then, how did you deal with your depression?"

I sigh as I cross my arms over my chest. "I eventually got tired of it all. I actually wanted to end my life back then, but then thought how everything is going to be different if I did leave and how I actually did matter to people. So I got up from bed and started to do everything I used to do. A few weeks later, I felt like I used to."

"Did you ever get off the pills?"

"After a month or two." I nod. "The Doctors just wanted to see if I was fucking with them or not."

I remember that day clearly, the doctors thought I was messing with them. They thought no one can get better that fast, but I did, so the doctor can go die in a hole because they made me stay on medications for like two more months!! I seriously hated taking those pills.

"I have depression for practically all my life." Danny mumbles. "The doctors won't let me off the hook that quick."

"Well they should." I shake my head. "At first they will run a couple of tests and then they will talk with the other doctors about letting you go."

Danny groans. "It's to much work!"

"Tell me about it." I roll my eyes.

Telling the doctors that you're better and don't need those stupid depression pills, is really hard. They won't believe you. Like me, when I went to the doctors, I went up in there and yelled I have no more depression. I think some people laughed.

I don't know, but I kind of didn't even believe myself because I was dripping wet, my eyes were black from the lack of sleep and I was wearing really baggy clothes. Yes, it was a really bad idea walking to the hospital.

"Well." I said getting up. "I will talk to you later."

**********

"We can not do that for their birthday!"

"Why the hell not!?"

"Do you really think Vanessa is going to let Colton near strippers!?"

Right now, we're arguing about Colton and Coles birthday party. It's still planned to be in Paris, but we need a lot of thing to make it special. I would of found something else to do, but it's raining outside and I don't want to get wet.

"Everyone." Bradly yells. "We just can't start yelling out ideas all willy nilli."

"If we start doing that, we can idiot." Ricky snorts.

"Shut up!" Jedediah groans.

"I think the strippers would be just fine." Nate smiles.

"Nate, shut up." Aiden rolls his eyes. "You only want strippers there because you haven't got laid in months."

"So that explains his attitude Lately." Hayden says slowly.

"I HAVE GOTTEN LAID!" Nate yells.

"Guys!" Mom chuckles. "I know what I want at the party, so I'll give you guys lists and you will all go buy the materials, okay?"

"Okay." They all groan.

"WHO IN THE WORLD DECIDED TO LEAVE THIS ON THE COUCH!?" hayden says as he holds up a condom.