Chapter 3: The Grey Family

"Where?" I said with my eyes wide open. "I didn't think you even knew a Grey!"

"Of course I do, sweetie. Amanda is my best friend who I haven't seen in months. Why are you acting up about this?" Why is my mom so calm about this? I know she hasn't seen her Best Friend in months, but come on! She is best friends with Blake's mother!! It's a big no-no on my list!

"She's just freaking because she likes Blake." Jedediah said in a sing song voice.

"You what?" Mom smiles.

"I do not like him!" I roll my eyes. "Just because those idiots saw me taking to him last night, doesn't mean I like him!"

"We're not idiots." Hunter snorts. "Plus, I was way to drunk to pay attention to you."

"You should of seen the way she was looking at him!" Romero smiles.

"The girl practically wanted to rip his clothes off on the spot." Nate chuckles.

"Oh shut up." I mumble as I throw myself on the couch. "By the way, I do not like him."

"Let's rephrase what you said." A.J smiles. "You like him a lot!"

I groan.

"Now Sky, you can't do those noises without your boy toy!" Ricky laughs.

"He's not my freaking boy toy!"

I sometimes hate being the only girl in this house! They will seriously make fun of me for whatever they hear or see! This is the last time I'm taking them to a party! "Whatever you say, Sky."

"Let's just get this day over with."

Today we are going to Blake freaking Grey's house because his mom's having a little get together, I guess. I shouldn't be going, but I am. Well practically being forced to while my brothers can stay at the house and do whatever the hell they want. The only people who are going is, Danny, Jordan, and Hayden.

Hayden is only going because there's going to be free food, Danny is being forced also because he doesn't go out enough, and Jordan can't do nothing because he's just a little kid. The main that makes me want to die is that am driving! It means I can't leave when I want too.

"Alright boys, stop giving your sister a hard time." Mom smiles. "And Skyler, we're going to talk about protection later."

The boys immediately start to laugh. "What!?" I snap.

"You're a girl who is going to get horny at times and you need to know about protection because we don't want little Skyler's or little Blake's running around just yet."

"For fuck sakes mother! I just met the guy!" I sigh.

"Language Sky." Jayden laughs.

"I'll be in the car." I mumble, getting up from the car. I can't believe my mom actually said that!! There is no way in freaking hell I will end up liking him to begin with or have his kids in that matter. Plus, a whole lot of girls want to take that place already!

"Skyler! We got your covered!" I looked up and saw Colton, Cole, Romero, Nate and Ricky dropping a handful of blue packets. When they landed on my car, I picked one up and saw it's freaking condoms! Seriously, who does that!? Oh yeah. My brothers!

"All of you are assholes!" I yell as I throw the condoms off the car. "How did they even go so much condoms?" I mumble to myself. After they were all off, I got into the car and waited for Danny, Jayden and my mom to get in. Is my mom planning to get drunk? It can totally happen because the last time she got drunk, it ended up on the news.