Chapter 2: New York

“Let's go!” Mom screams. “We have to be on the private jet in twenty.”

“Where the hell is my hair gel?” Ricky screams. “We are not leaving California without my hair gel!”

“Stop whining!” Xander ruffles his hair, earning him a slap behind the head. “Asshole!”

“You're the asshole! Whoever took my hair gel is going to die!”

“Ricky, would you stop screaming? It's seven in the morning for crying out loud.” Danny mumbles. Everything goes silent. It's weird when Danny is around us because he doesn't like hanging around us. I know it's weird, it's just that Danny feels like he is disturbing everyone around him.

Danny has distant himself so much that the guys feel bad for not noticing him when he is around. I have talked to his doctor/therapist to talk to him about getting involved in sports or at least to get him out of the house. Doctor Harken has talked to him about it, but Danny hasn't done anything.

After doctor Harken found out Danny didn't do nothing, it became a project for him. Now that we're going to live in New York, doctor Harken is going to video chat us to see how things are going with Danny. I hope Danny can get better in a new place.

“Uh yeah.” Ricky said breaking me out of my thoughts. “Let's get going.”

Why did it have to be so awkward!? I know they feel bad for not noticing Danny, but they should at least pretend they don't. I mean, when I was depressed, my brothers treated me the same way and I was happy they did because I don't like special treatment just because I had depression.

Now thank god I don't. “Who ever is the last one in the car is a lonely prostitute with a saggy old man in there bed every night.” Hayden screams.

“If you're a lonely prostitute, how do you have a saggy old guy in your bed every night?” Colton frowns.

“Ugh!” Hayden groans. “Just run to the car or you're a lonely prostitute with a saggy old man in your bed every night.”

“Jayden, your twin is more weirder then you.” Romero smiles amused.

“I know.” Jayden shrugs. “You got to love him though.”

“Indeed.” Bradley laughs. “Come on my fellow prostitutes, we have to put the bags in the car.”

“Excuse you, but my owner is in New York.” Nate coughs. “I’m someone's else's whore.”

“Nate you're everyone's whore.” I snort. “Along with Ricky.”

“I know who took my gel!” Ricky smiles. “Skyler did!”

“I did not! Your hair gel smells like crap!”

“Burnnnnnnnnnn!” Aiden, Jedediah, Xander, Bradley, and Hunter said in union.

“Only you would know what crap smells like.” Ricky smirks.

“Double burnnnnnnnnnnnnn!” Romero, Hunter, Jedediah, and Xander yell.

I smile. “I'll admit that one was good, but I will come up with something way better on the way to New York.”

“Keep telling yourself that my dear sister.”

At the airport, we had to run inside because people with cameras were waiting outside. The only thing I want to know is what is so special about us? We're just a normal family trying to live our life's. Well not normal, but we're not that special, in my opinion. Since am only eighteen and getting way to much money, I want to donate a lot of charity.