Chapter 23: The Big Day.

SORRY IF THERE IS ANY ERRORS.

XO.

••••••°°°°°°••••••

"That school sucks!" Vanessa is a little bit way to excited right now. Right now, we are getting ready for the game in our hotel room. As I'm putting on my knee pads, there's a knock on the door.

"Vanessa, you're going to need to calm down before coach makes you sit out the whole game."

Vanessa snorts as she walks to the door. "Coach won't sit me out if she wants to win."

"Of course." I laugh as I go into the bathroom. I brush my teeth, but then I hear the voice I haven't heard in a while. "Who's at the door."

"I think you might want to come see this." Vanessa says slowly. I peek out from the bathroom and look at Joseph who has flowers in his hands. Oh please don't let those be for me. "I'm going to get some food down at the lobby. You guys want anything?"

"No thanks." I smile.

"No thank you, Vanessa."

I study Joseph for a while. His eyes are bloodshot, his clothes are all saggy and wrinkled. I meet his eyes and I don't like what I see. Joseph is going to do something and I know it. "What do you want?" I said in the most casual way.

"I wanted to ask you a question."

"Which is?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

"No." I shake my head. "You were my sisters first love."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"The problem is, you'll never be my first love."

Joseph reacted quickly by pushing me against the wall, making me hit my head. "Bitch." I groan.

"Look, I don't want to hurt you." He breaths heavily. "I just want you to be my girlfriend."

"Your fucking crazy!"

"Indeed he is." I snap my head to the direction where Blake is standing. "Joseph, can I show you something?"

"I don't have time for that."

"Oh yes you do, trust me." Blake fakes a smile. Right then and their, Joseph should of seen that he was going to get punched by Blake. Blake gets Joseph by his shirt collar and brings him to face to face with him. "During the time we are alive," Blake whispers. "Don't touch what's mine."

What? Don't touch what's his? Oh my god. Am I his? No I am not. We never made anything official, so I'm still single. I mean, I want to be his, but I don't think that's happening anytime soon.

"Fuck you, Grey."

"I know I'm hot and everything, but I'm not gay." Blake punches Joseph once and I believe he already got knocked out. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smile. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Blake nods. "I think you should put some lotion on your wrist before your game starts."

I look down to see my wrist red. I roll my eyes. Stupid Joseph needed to come to my hotel room and do this. "I'll do that later." I wave off. "When's your game again?"

"Tomorrow." Blake runs a hand through his hair. "You guys are going, I suppose."

"I thought the volleyball girls are goimg back to New York tomorrow."