31. Perfection.

"This is considering kidnapping." I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"This isn't kidnapping if we know you, darling." Mom chuckles.

Right now, we are at the nail salon changing my nails to Matte Maroon. I loved the Matte black more then this color, but mom thought it would be such a brilliant idea to change them. I barely got them like one or two days ago and she thinks they are getting old? Oh please, mother.

"Sky, you shouldn't be whining, you have to save that for later." Vanessa smiles.

"What do you mean?"

"You know how you don't like those type of girly shit? Well yes, your day has came."

"God save me," I mumble.

I love to go on dates, but not really a expensive type of dates. You know? I sigh, running my free hand through my hair. I feel like this is going to take forever. After a few more hours spent in the nail salon, we finally decided to get something to eat. I picked this not so really expensive place for we can at least not spend much money today.

As we are eating, my phone vibrates, I check to see it's a message from Blake.

Blake// I can't let wait until I see you tonight! Of course, you'll look beautiful as always, baby girl.

I have a kind of hard time not to blush, but it's almost impossible. I excise myself to go to the bathroom, but I just stand in the bathroom looking at the text. I smile as I type a reply.

Me// I can't wait to see you either. If you don't have mind me asking, what are you planning tonight?

Blake// You'll see, it's a surprise. I have to go, have fun with the girls.

I didn't bother texting back, I just washed my hands and went back to sit at the table where mom and Vanessa are talking about god knows what.

"It is going to be perfect, I think."

"It is going to be perfect, don't even doubt that!"

"What are you guys talking about?" I frown as I pick at my food.

"You and Blake's wedding of course. It is probably going to happen in about two weeks."

"Not two weeks," I snort. "Blake and I barely got into this relationship, so please don't be saying things that might not happen."

"Skyler Zavala!" Mom gaps. "Are you doubting your relationship already?"

"Of course not!" I groan. "We just shouldn't jinx it, you know?"

"We totally understand, Sky. I know what you're talking about."

Colton and Vanessa have been doubted before, so she knows what I am talking about. For example, if I do want to get married with Blake, then I don't want want anyone jinxing it or saying bad things about it. If that does make any sense.

"Hurry it up, Skyler. We have to be at the hotel to do your makeup and hair because you know how thick your hair is."

"For you information, my hair is not even thick," I shake my head.

"Yes it is, sweetie." Mom smiles. "Now come on, we have to get going right away," She said glancing at her clock. "It's already three, we have about five hours."

I start to laugh, probably causing some attention towards us. "Five hours? Don't you think we are going to get done ahead of time?"

Five hours? Do you really think think they need five hours to do whatever to my face? I'm pretty sure they won't make me Into some sort of clown, so therefore they will not need five hours to get me ready.