Epilogue.

"Sweetie, everything is going to be okay," I said getting his hair out of his face. God, who knew it was going to be this hard to send your first child to school. "Mommy and daddy are going to be right out that door when it's time to go home, okay?"

"Look at the bright side, kid," Blake said getting down on one knee. "You can sleep in here. Sleep all you want, before you know it, the day is going to be over."

"Blake this is first grade, not kinder," I shake my head. "Ray, you'll do great. You're a very smart kid."

Ray is our first born. I got pregnant during the time I was almost done with college. I finished my class on line because every morning I woke up throwing up, I couldn't go back to classes. I always had the feeling to throw up. Luckily, the pregnancy with Ray went fast, surprisingly.

After Blake finished studying to be a cancer doctor for children, we moved to Seattle and moved in to my place, where I bought when I was in middle of sighing the papers for the company.

"I love you mommy and daddy,"

"We love you too, kiddo." Blake said ruffling his hair.

God. I will not cry. I will not cry.

I didn't think I was going to cry, until now. Sending him off with the teacher, Blake and I exit the school, hand in hand. "Are you about to cry?" He chuckles.

"No," I said, letting out a laugh. "Come on, let's get home because I bet Danny is wanting to kill the others."

"Isn't Danny supposed to be in school?"

"He has a cold, remember?"

Danny has been living with us for a while now. Ever since we took him to California with us, he hasn't wanted to go back to mom, which does make her sad because she misses her baby boy, who is going to go into his senior year already. Mom hasn't Danny for about six months? I've went to New York for business, but also to see her, but Danny stayed in Seattle.

Mom is trying to come and see what's up with him, but Danny's new therapist, Dr. Cora, said it's healthy if he stays away from her for a while. When Danny was going through the depression faze, the mother was so concerned with other stuff, instead of dealing with him. That's why Danny is always hanging on to my family because we were the only ones who cared. Having Danny with us is such a blessing, to be honest.

The hard thing is telling my mom what Dr. Cora said. Imagine telling a mom she has to stay away from her kids for a while until he emotionally stable. At the moment, Danny is not even close. I mean, he is done with the depression faze, but sometimes he finds himself at a emotions memory and reacts on it. So, the therapist said the memory he reacts on is when his mom wasn't there for him.

For now, I just keep telling mom that Danny is sleeping over at a friends house or doing something for she won't come out here. I feel bad, but if it helps Danny become emotionally stable, it's worth it. I just hope mom doesn't let Jordan or the new baby fall into depression.

You know how mom was pregnant? She had a miscarriage. I felt so bad for her because she really wanted that last baby, but her doctors said couldn't have more kids. I really do feel bad about for her, but she more successful than back than, thankfully, she didn't let herself fall into depression.

"You know Alex and Alexander are probably making Danny eat all the baby food, right?"

Alex and Alexander are the second ones born, they are the twins of the family and let me tell you, even of they are two years old, they are so destructive like Jayden and Hayden. Our other baby is Ruben, who was just born last month. This year has been crazy, but I am so thankful for my family.