Chapter 13: Quality Time Part 1

"This is the last time I'm talking to her!" Romero thinks I can't hear him, but I can and let me tell you, it hurts. I know I should get used to him not talking to me that much, but I actually wanted him and I to be close. You know since we stopped talking for eight months.

How long are we going to stop talking this time? Who knows, but I will not let my weakness show. "There is no way in hell you're going to stop talking to her!" Jayden snaps. "You can not break this family apart!"

Standing outside of the bedroom door, is not okay, but I need to get my toothbrush back from Hayden who thinks it's funny to run away with it. Anyways, I need to hurry up and get ready because today is Monday and today is the day where we all have to spend time together.

Which is going to be hard because Betty is going to be there. Colton and Cole are about to arrive in a few minutes, also adding the fact that they hate the crap out of Betty also and I somehow have to figure out how to keep them away from each other.

"Move out of the way, Jayden!" I quickly walk to the bathroom again and quietly shut the door behind me. I blew out a sigh as I look back at my reflection. How is my life going to be now?

"Skyler!" Xander screams. "Hayden has your toothbrush!"

"Ha!" Ricky laughs. "He is probably going to put it up his ass!"

"All of you are disgusting!" Jedediah groans.

"My kids!" Mom yells. "All of you downstairs now because we all have a lot of things to do today!"

"No one wants to ride fucking bikes!" Aiden yells.

"You're about to get your ass kicked." Bradley chuckles.

I open the bathroom door to see my mom stomping up the stairs while carrying Jordan who is sleeping. Poor him, he is probably going to get woken up with all the screaming that is about to happen.

"Aiden Zavala! You do not cuss at your own mother! If I hear one more cuss word during this whole day, you're getting your phone taken away. Along with other technology." On cue, Jordan starts to cry.

"You saying taking my technology even makes Jordan sad." Aiden snorts.

"Everyone downstairs in ten more minutes!" Mom yells before going down the stairs again. Yesterday, we decided to take a lazy day since everyone was on a hangover and didn't want to do anything. So mom got mad because we didn't help her with Jordan or the cleaning.

I would of helped her, but I spent my time writing my English literature paper with Blake who kept being annoying because he was jumping on my bed. But right now, he isn't here. He actually went to Rome with his family to see his grandma. I thought he would of gone some other time, but he got a call from his cousin who said his grandma got more sick then she already is.

I already think today is going to be boring without him because last night we spent it talking about a lot of stuff and his future and some part of mine. I mean, last night, I kept thinking and thinking about him while just looking at the ceiling. I would of been doing something else, like making up plans to break Romero and Betty up, but Blake was just on my mind.

Which is pretty stupid.

"A.J!" Hunter yells, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Give me back my basketball shorts!"

"You're not going dressed like a hobo!" Oliver answers for A.J.

"Those are Nike basketball shorts! Do you know how much those cost!?" Ricky jumps into the conversation.

"Everyone shut up!" Nate sighs. "Colton and Cole just pulled up into the driveway. Let's go tackle them and then throw them into the lake."

While they ran down the stairs, I went into my bedroom and changed into shorts and a short. I slipped on my shoes, then went downstairs where mom is checking something off this clipboard. "What's today's plans?"