29: You're My Baby Now.

I don't know about this house. I mean, it's the most beautiful house I have seen in in Seattle, but it's a bit far from everything. If you want to go to the store, good luck driving for like two hours. I would really love this house, but it is going to be a bit exaggerating for me to drive like two hours.

When I graduate highschool, I will be coming to Seattle to take classes to get the hang of the company and whatnot which is fine because I don't have nothing to do in New York for summer. Maybe I wanted to plan to go see my grandma in London, but I don't think that is going to happen. I can probably see her when I go to London in about two days to go sign papers.

I should of signed those papers when I was in Rome, but dad wanted me to come to Seattle first. I have to be in Paris for my brothers party after this house thing, which Is very tiring day. I wanted to go back to the hotel and sleep, but what I have been doing these days is going back and fourth, most of all traveling. I usually like traveling, but if this is how it's going to be, I rather even not.

"This house is beautiful!" Jedediah comments as he opens the double ovens. "What do you think dad?"

Did I mention this house is to big for someone to even live here by there selves."You're right, It is beautiful, but I don't think Skyler wants to drive an hour or so to get to work."

I step in. "I really wouldn't mind," I run a hand through my hair. "I would like this house."

Yes, it is way to big for someone to live by there self, but I don't want mind. If I am going to be working mostly all the time, I wouldn't mind driving back and fourth. If I am even to tired to drive back to the house, I'll just get a hotel room for the night and wake up to drive back to my house. I think I am going to be buy the house.

"Skyler, really think about this."

"I will," I smile. "In fact, I already thought about it enough," I said turning to look at the house salesmen. "I want to buy this house."

"Great! Come over here and we will fill out some paper work."

|||||||||||||||

"Since when did you get here?" I frown at Ricky who is in my hotel room, laying down the bed. "Shouldn't you be in Paris at the moment?"

"Good point my sister, but I want to see how things are going for you, which I can tell by those house keys, it's going great."

I smile at him. "I just bought my first house."

"Really!?" He immediately says standing up. "No you didn't!"

"Yes I did. I made up my mind that I will be living here for my job. Yes, I'll have to travel to the other companies once in a while, but it's worth it." I smile. "What time is the flight?"

"Eight," Ricky pouts. "Want to order some pizza?"

"Yes, just let me take a shower."

The flight is at eight, I have enough time to rest a bit. I look at my phone screen to see it's 6:23. I have enough time right now. As I do my business, I think about how everything is going to change. I will be living in Seattle when I finish college, which is about for half a year. So about half a year later, I will officially be here.

I am going to miss my family like crazy, but this is what I am going to do. They'll understand. On the other hand, I will be bringing Danny here to Seattle if he still doesn't his stuff together. I don't like moving him as much as he has, but if it makes him a bit more healthier, it's worth it. Mom is going to be making a fuss about moving him farther, but somehow I will convince her.

When I get out of the shower, I get dressed in light blue jeans, a white V-neck shirt and put on some socks. I comb out my hair and step out of the bathroom, I see Xander, Hunter, Aiden, Oliver, Jayden and Hayden sitting on Jedediah's bed. The only person who is on my bed is Aiden. I frown. Why didn't they go see dad?