Chapter 4: School.

"You can't take the last protein shake, you asshole!" Aiden screams as he jumps on Romero.

"Of course I can! I'm the oldest one here!"

"No you're not! That's Colton and Cole!" Ricky screams. "Now give me the freaking protein shake!"

What's up with everyone wanting the freaking protein shake!? I know that thing is like really good, but come on, we can all stop by the store to get some. I would tell them, but they already made me twenty minutes late to class. I'm surprised mom hasn't gotten back from her company.

"Alright! Am leaving without you!" I smile.

"You can't leave without us!" They said in union.

"Then make up a freaking choice who is going to get the last protien shake." That's when they all start to argue again. Maybe I should just leave and not tell them nothing. Today, am very tired. I didn't do nothing yesterday, plus, I don't get sleep, so why in the world should I be tired!?

My brothers taking forever isn't helping either! Okay, this arguing over a freaking protein shake is getting old. I yank the protein shake out of Ricky's hand and drink it. "Let's go!" I smile as I throw the protein shake in the trash.

"You monster!" Aiden yells.

"Oh you'll get over it." I roll my eyes.

"Hold up! We're coming!" Jayden and Hayden yell.

"Since when were you guys here? Mom dropped you off at school like thirty minutes ago." Ricky frowns.

"I know she did, but I had this little stain on my shirt and I just had to come home to change my shirt." Jayden sighs.

"Everyone in the car!"

When we arrive at school, we all run to the office and get our schedules. Turns out, I have first period with Romero and Ricky. I don't even know how they ended up getting AP English Literature!

"Sky, is it true we're having a party at The Cabin Mansions?" Romero smiles.

"Ehh, I don't know. I have to call Uncle Rob to see if he could get some guys to set everything up, but I'm sure we can have the party next weekend." I nod.

"You do know not everyone from school is going to fit in there, right?" Ricky snorts.

"No shit genius." Romero and I say in union.

As we enter the class, everything goes quiet. Well would you look at that, Blake Grey is in this class. This is going to be a entertaining. Plus, who knew Blake has AP classes! "And you three are?" The teacher asks.

"This is Skyler, I am Romero and this is Ricky."

"Ricky and Romero, you guys sit together right there." The teacher points. "Skyler, you sit next to Blake Grey."

Crap! Crap! Crap!

I am mentally screaming as I walk to the seat next to him. Why couldn't I get seated next to my brothers or something? I have been good child for this past year and I needed to get seated next to Blake? The world is such a cruel place!! I get out my pen and notebook to at least pretend to be taking notes while I just scribble little tornadoes.

Then that's when something catches my eyes. Blake is reading Pride And Prejudice. I didn't think that guy would be reading that type of book! I mean, Pride And Prejudice is a really really good book that I can ready everyday. Back in California, I got that book from the library and finished it one day.

"Are you seriously reading that book?"

"Pride And Prejudice is a really good book." Blake says without looking at me. "It has to be one of my favorites."