Chapter 6: Acting Class

"How did things go with Colton yesterday?" Colton and Cole left last night to Paris and the goodbye was pretty sad, but I was happy. Now that I think of it, it really makes me sad because I didn't cry like the others. I mean, I shouldn't cry because the others did.

"We agreed that we wouldn't rush anything, which is a relief because my parents would of gone crazy if they didn't find me at the house." She smiles. "But, we decided to visit each other each month."

"Which is pretty soon because Colton's and Cole's birthday is coming in a month or so." I smile. "Damn, they are getting so old."

Vanessa snorts. "No they are not. There life is just starting."

"You became way to spiritual." I shake my head. "What happened when he visited you? I know something happened because he was way to happy yesterday."

Anything could of happened last night. Maybe they could of been playing extreme checkers and one of them won, then boom! All of the clothes come off. I am pretty sure that didn't make any sense... Ehh, it kind of did. Yeah, no it didn't. I have to make sure I never say or think of that again because it will seriously make a lot of people confused.

"Well...."

"You got la--" Vanessa immediately covers my mouth with her hands, then slowly takes then off. "You got laid! Didn't you!?" I whisper shout.

"Yes I did." She smiles.

"Well that's some talk you guys had." I snort. "Anyways, are you coming to The Cabin Mansions this weekend?"

"Wasn't it the other weekend?" She frowns.

"Yes, but Hayden wants to speed up the process and well, I won't be here Friday because I have to go get everything ready, along with my brothers of course." I smile.

"Is Blake missing school on Friday, also?" Vanessa smirks.

"You're seriously becoming like my brothers." I shake my head.

"Fine, I'll stop." She sighs. "Just letting you know, Volleyball tryouts for you is Thursday."

"Great." I smile.

"Okay class, we're going to do a play I wrote a few months ago. Since we haven't been doing a lot of stuff in this class lately, we are going to do a play in a couple of months. Since you guys will be graduating, we will do it a week before graduation because you seniors have activities planned. Anyways, I will hand out the script and I want you guys to line up and take a shot of who is going to play Ann, the lead female role, and Jerry, the lead male role."

This play we're doing is about a young woman named Ann Stephen, who is the most beautiful girl in her village. Of course her sisters are jealous of her beauty, but that does not stop Ann from going out or do anything. Until she falls in love with someone she wasn't supposed to.

Jerry Marzano is the most powerful man in the word. One day Ann goes to a bar with her friends who are trying to hook her and this other guy up, but Jerry is the one who makes her fall in love the second they met each other. The thing Ann didn't know was that he is only using her for money.

Of course he is the most powerful man ever, but he didn't realize he fell for his own trap. He fell in love with her the same way she did with him, but he needed to do what needed to be done. His dad told Jerry there is not time for love in this world because it will crush you at the end, so Jerry took all Ann's money and left.

A few months later, Jerry called Ann who was already married and had two kids with the most wealthiest man on earth. Of course Ann was furious because she couldn't leave her husband and two kids. So Ann's family moved to another town and the two had to let each other go because there was no way they could be together after what he did.