30. Now And Forever.

Sorry for the errors ;)

"I didn't actually think you were going to say yes," Blake smiles as we walk behind stage, hand in hand. "I was so nervous."

I snort. "You kind of took a while, you know, to ask me to be your girlfriend."

"How long did you want me to ask you?" He smirks.

"Mmm, about a month? Not sure."

Blake brings his lips to mine, making me smile during the kiss. I wanted this to happen for the longest time, but now that this is actually happening, It doesn't feel real. I am happy that Blake and I are actually a thing now. When we stop kissing, we just send their holdin each other.

After the party is over, Blake agrees to spend the night. We are not planning to do anything dirty, if some of you are thinking that. I just want to spend time with him, a lot of time, actually. Since the half of the time we have spent together were as friends, I just want to spend it cuddled up with him as a couple. Especially when it's winter.

"Are you sure your mom won't say anything?"

"No," I shake my head as we enter the hotel room. "Plus, I have my own hotel room right now, so it's just us."

"We are not having sex, this is not right. I like you a lot, way to much actually, but I think we are ready for it..." Blake stops for a moment when he sees me starting to laugh. "Ehhh, why are you laughing?"

"I didn't mean it like that," I chuckle. "I don't think we are ready for that either. Come on," I said getting a hold of his hand. "Let's go to bed."

||||||||||||

"Baby, wake up, you've been sleeping for way to long," Blake's groggy voice wakes me up, making me want to turn around and go to sleep again. Like I've been whining these past few days, I am tired and just want to do. I know I wasn't going to be like that for the past few days, but no promises were made.

Blake knows about the whole company thing, but he just doesn't know how tired I really am.

"Let me sleep," I mumble against my pillow. "If you do, you can have all the kisses you want."

"I can already have that," He chuckles lightly. "Now come on, we are going to go eat breakfast with your family."

I sit up, starching, not bothering to look at the time because I already have a feeling that it's really early. I turn to look at Blake, who is smiling at me. This bed is way to big. I go over to where he is sitting and quickly give him a peck as I get off the bed and go to the bathroom to get ready.

After doing my business, Blake and I are ready to go. As we meet up with my family, Danny winks at me and puts a thumb up in the Air. I smile at him and nod. Danny has been making a lot fo progress, sometimes I don't think he needs Dr. Harkin, but I don't want to risk anything. So, yes, I'll still take him to California with me.

In matter of few seconds, Blake and I and our hand holding, didn't last for long, sadly because Vanessa gets a hold of my hand and stars running, of course, makes me to start running. Before disappearing around the corner, Vanessa turns back to look at Blake and yells. "I'll bring her back by eight!"

"I'll be sure to pick her up at eight," Blake winks at me and immediately turns around to talk to my brothers, which looks like he is giving orders to them.

When Vanessa and I are alone, we stop at a coffee shop. "How come you just dragged me away from him?"

"Because he is taking you somewhere special tonight. My job is to make you look way more beautiful then you already are."

"A date?" I frown.

"Ah yes, a date," Vanessa dramatically sighs. "Can't wait until you two have kids! That is going to be the best thing ever! Don't you think?"

"Let's just talk about the present, not the future," I chuckle. Vanessa is kind of like my mom, but my mom actually she stops when I tell her too. Vanessa on the other hand, is going to rant about it for a hour or two. For some reason, she is always asking about kids, I always find it weird now.

As we sit down, I look at her stomach. She doesn't look pregnant. In fact, she looks like her skinny self. Mmm, maybe she just loves kids a lot.

"Sky, you don't have an idea how happy I am for you," She smiles. "I am finally going to see you two be happy."

"Trust me, we've been happy. Now that we are finally together, we are even more happy."

"I'm glad. Okay, eat up, we have to be on our way in twenty minutes."

||||||||||

I wince as I look at the price for this red silky dress. There is no way we are buying a dress in this place. Right now, Mom, Vanessa and I at walking around the shopping mall, trying to buy a dress for tonight, which is kind of hard because I don't know what type of date this is.

Which I kind of already tell, it's going to be a way to fancy date.

"Don't you think I should just choose something out of my closet?" I raise an eyebrow, as I look over to Vanessa and my mom. "I don't think we should pay this much for a dress that I will only wear for one night,"

"Sweetie, you have to look pretty tonight! So, please, just leave the planning to us," Mom chuckles.

"She's right, Sky," Vanessa says taking a seat next to me, where we are sitting on this rock hard seat. "You need to look pretty tonight for you man," She winks, getting up again.

Don't you think they are over doing this just a bit? I mean, I love them for wanting to help me get ready for this date, but do they really want to spend this much money? I already offered to pay for it myself, but they immediately told me to go sit down, and be quiet, until I am ordered to do something.

I am practically a slave for them at the moment.

"Try this dress!" Mom sets a beautiful white dress. I look at it for a moment. I think if I touch it, I might dirty it from how white it is. I take it by the hanger and close the door to the dressing door.

Once I put on the dress, I smile. It's very beautiful, but the price. I don't want them spending this much, once again. I sigh as I set out of the dressing room.

"You look beautiful!" Mom smiles.

"Get that dress! Get that dress!" Vanessa dramatically screams.

"Why can't we just get a cheap dress?"

"We don't do cheap when we are preparing someone for a date," Vanessa chuckles. "Now, let's buy the dress for we can go get some breakfast and take you to the hotel."

"To my hotel?"

"Totally different hotel, girly."

|||||||||||||

Sorry I did not update yesterday, or last weekend. I was really busy with my basketball team, just saying, we lost the second round of the tournaments, which made me cry, along with my team. I'll miss those girls, but we are going to go hangout tomorrow! So, it's good, I guess.

Anyways, thank you for reading and I hope I can update tomorrow!

XO.