Chapter 21: The Play.

SORRY IF THIS IS SOOO SHORT! I HAVE WAY TO MUCH STUFF HAPPENING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO I NEEDED TO END THIS ONE SHORT.

••••••°°°°°°°•••••••••
Today is the day Ricky and Joslyn are doing the play and it's making me very uncomfortable. I still don't regret leaving the lead female role, but I just don't feel comfortable having another bitch kissing the guy I like.

I am stressing about this stupid play and I don't need another thing to stress about since I am already stressing about the Military ball. I look at the teacher who is sitting at her desk checking papers. I tap my pencil impatiently as I run a hand through my hair.

Tomorrow I will leave to California where the volleyball final's will happen and then, I will leave Blake here where he will fuck around with other girls, right? I have to stop thinking like this!!

"Sky." I jumped as I heard his voice. "You okay?"

I have to remember that he is the one who wanted to stop talking to me. "I'm fine, Romero." I snap.

I am the complete opposite!

"You know am here if you need anything."

"Yes, I know, Romero. Thank you."

As the bell rings, I shove my things in my bag and rush out of the room. Maybe I should text my mom to see if she can pick me up early. When I send the text, I immediately get one back saying she is on her way.

My mom will probably take me to work with her if she picks me up. I would of left already, but I didn't bring my car to school today because I got forced to ride with Romero. Everyone is tired of seeing Romero and I fighting or not talking. The dinner's are always awkward also.

I don't blame them getting annoyed, but I just have to suck it up and pretend like I forgive Romero, which in reality, I didn't.

In the sexual education class, I sit next to Nate, Jayden, and Ricky.

"Where's your boy toy?" Ricky smirks. Ricky surprisingly hasn't said anything about me kissing Blake and I'm really thankful for that.

"I don't know and I don't care." I force a smile.

"He's probably in the cafeteria practicing the play." Nate sighs.

"Did you know the people who are in the play are getting excused from their classes. Shit, if I knew, I would of tried out for the part."

Suddenly, the teacher calls on me. "Skyler, your mom is here to pick you up in the office."

"See ya losers!" I smile at my brother's who roll their eyes and wave.

In the office, my mom is waiting with Jordan and Danny... What is he doing here? "Hey mom." I smile.

"My baby!" She smiles. "Are you okay? Do you have a fever? Do you need some Advil or something?"

"Some Advil would be nice."

••••••••••°°°°°°°°°••••••••••

I never been to my mom's work place in New York. And let me tell you, it's really big. Big white walls with posters of models. Stairs are connected everywhere. Models are being rushed, etc. I also didn't know mom had a fashion show today.

I have been so busy with my things that I hadn't put any attention to her. I sit with Danny who is giving Jordan a bottle.

"How come you got out of school early?" I ask.

"Didn't want to be their." Danny shrugs. "Nothing big."

Of course, Danny is always short replying me. I lay back and watch everyone doing their own thing.

••••••••••°°°°°°°°••••••••••

I'm in the backyard with Bradley who is helping me practice some things for volleyball before I go to California tomorrow. I picked him because he is the only one I know who won't fool around. I look back at the clock on my phone and it says, 6:45. The play starts at seven and I'm trying not to think about it.

"You should go to the play." Bradley sighs. "It won't hurt to show Blake you support him."

"I can't." I groan. "I have feelings for him and seeing him kiss another girl won't help."

Right now, I don't even care if everyone finds out for these feelings I have for Blake. I just want him to be mines.

He just has to know about my past, which is going to be hard to explain.

"The more you wait, the more your feelings will grow."

I sigh. "I'm still not going."

"Get dressed, we are going somewhere."

••••••••°°°°°°°°••••••••••

Can I kill these two Idiots? Ricky and Bradley tied me to a chair and are forcing me sit through the whole play. I tried screaming, but I got shushed several times and never once got offered to get kicked out.

"Everyone." The acting teacher says standing in front of the dark red curtains. "Please turn off your phones and your person." She says glaring at me. "Because this play is about to start."

The lights dim and the curtians open. Right when I see who's Joslyn, I want to burst out laughing. What the hell does he think he's doing? Romero is in the dress Joslyn is supposed to be wearing!

Of course, Romero doesn't know what the hell he is doing, but I seriously want to thank him for ruining this play. "Ooo!" Romero yells. "I wish I could just get drunk until I can't remember my own name."

That's when Blake comes out. "Ann, you look lovely tonight."

Poor Blake, he doesn't know shit about this. Even if it's noticeable that Ann is a guy at the moment, Blake doesn't look like he knows.

"So do you, fuckboy."

Oh my god.

"Ann, are you okay?" Blake raises an eyebrow. "Those are not the lines!"

"Well in my world, those are the lines, honey buns."

I'm dying. I am dying of laughter right now. Of course, the audience is slowly starting to evacuate, making the teacher turn red. Ricky and Bradley untie me and I finally stand up. This is actually the best play I have ever been to.

"Got to bounce!" Romero yells as he jumps off the stage with the hells and runs away before the teacher can get him.

I seriously love my brother, even if we are arguing at the moment. I on the other hand, decided to walk home because I need to think. Right when I thought I was alone, Romero popped up. "So am I now forgiven?" Romero laughs.

"Totally." I snort. "But anyways, why did you do it?"

"I saw you stressing about it almost the whole day."

"And what did you do with Joslyn?"

"I told her there was free coffee at Starbucks."