Chapter 9: The Cabin Mansions: Part 1

"Make sure you have everything you need because we won't be coming back until Monday night."

I thought we were actually going to come back Sunday night, but then my mom thought we need to spend more time with each other because we are always at school, then soon, Romero, Ricky, Nate and I will be going off to college, so mom used it a an excuse to make us stay another day.

At least I won't have to be at acting class... I really don't want to see the new Ann the teacher picked because I will have to see Blake getting it on stage. Trust me, It doesn't bother me, but I just don't want to see the how the sex scene will work. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke.

"Yes, I have everything." Danny smiles. "How long is the drive?"

"Eight hours, so use the bathroom before we leave." I shrug. "We can't be stopping to much."

"Eight hours!?" He sighs. "I rather be at school."

"I can go drop you off, if you like." I chuckle.

As he was about to say something, the doorbell rang. I let out a groan as I run down the stairs. "What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be at school."

"I could say the same to you." He smirks. "But since I heard the drive is eight hours away, I'm going with you now."

I frown. "You look flushed, do you have a fever?"

"Not that I know of." He frowns also.

"Come on, let's take your temperature." I close the door behind him. "I'll go get the thermometer."

Ehhh, I never really taken care of anyone. I mean, one time I did, but that was years back and I'm pretty sure we were just playing to be sick when someone is the fake doctor. But then again, I was like four at that time. I'm surprised I still remember this.

I go into my moms bathroom to get the first-aid, then make my way downstairs to where Danny is talking to Blake. "Sky, Blake is going with us!"

"I know, Danny." I smile. Blake going with us is totally okay, but he has missed two days of school already, plus, he has to know that he got the part of Jerry. I should tell him, but not tell him that I turned down the role of Ann. "Did you check your bag?"

"On it." Danny smiles and goes back upstairs.

"Danny is really smart for a fourteen year old." Blake smiles. "Who knew he learned three new languages in the past year."

"He's a very smart kid." I smile. "Okay, so we're going to take your temperature."

Blake groans. "I don't have a fever. Why don't we just get in your car and drive to the cabin mansions."

"We could do that after I take your temperature." I smile. "Plus, if you're running a fever, I can stop by the store to get some stuff to take care of you."

"If you're going to take care of me, you better be wearing a sexy doctor costume." He smiles satisfied.

"In your dreams." I snort. "Now let's just take your temperature."

"Fine."

At the end, Blake did end up having a high fever, so we packed up the car and went to the store. If I knew this was going to happen, I would of told one of my brothers who can drive to come along because how am I going to take care of Blake while driving?