32. Back Home.

Three days later.

I couldn't be happier to be back home, especially with Blake and also because it's graduation day. I'm finally done with the hell of highschool. "Babe, do you know where my watch is?"

"You left it in your suitcase last time I remember." I said finishing curling my last piece of hair. Blake hasn't been leaving me alone, which I find cute because at the moment we are super attached to each other. "How's your mom?"

It's been a while since I have heard about his mom. She was supposed to come on the Paris trip, but she suddenly canceled on us for we reason. I have meant to be asking Blake about it, but I have always forgotten.

"She's good, she is in Rome taking care of my grandma."

I leave the bathroom to get a full view of Blake. "Why didn't you go see her! I know how you were worried."

"I needed to make you mine already," He says putting his hands on my waist. "I couldn't stand not having you in my arms, baby girl."

I love him so much.

"That's sweet." I give him a peck.

"I'm always sweet."

"Sure." I snort.

"Twenty minutes until we have to be at the school!" Nate yells knocking on doors.

Romero, Ricky, Nate, and I are nervous for graduation because it is going to be time for us apart. I mean, we will have two months of summer, but the four of us are going to have our own things to do. We will barely have time for each other. I know I wished to get my brothers off my back, but no, they are my world and I don't want our bonding to end.

I just don't.

I go back into the bathroom, finish my makeup and get dressed then put on my heels. Once I have everything, Blake is finished also. "Come on guys, let's go! We have ten minutes!"

The school wants us to be there at school early to practice everything once more. I don't blame him for wanting this graduation to be perfect.

"I haven't even finished putting on my shoes!" Ricky says running down the stairs. "Where is mom? She is supposed to be helping me with my hair!"

"I'm coming darling!" Mom says running out of the hall with jell in her hands. "Hold on guys. Get in the car while I finish up here!"

"Romero, Nate, let's go!"

"Why the hell are we rushing? It's only rehearsal!" Romero rolls his eyes.

"We don't have time for this!" Nate groans.

"Ricky's ready, now get out. I'll meet you guys there!"

"Bye!" All of us scream.

"Guys," Ricky chuckles. "We forgot our cap and gowns."

And there we go back into the house.
------------------------------------

By the time we get to the school, the practice thing was already over. Blake went over to where the football team is and I am over here by the bleachers putting on my cap and gown, while Vanessa is trying to sneak Colton and Cole in the gym. The school decided to not let family in here this time because they don't want to distract the seniors or simply, start a fight.

Some parents will only come in here to start a fight with their kids because of their futures and also because they don't want them to end up like a lazy only fat man eating hot Cheetos on the couch. That would sound nice, but no thanks. I already have like four companies I need to maintain. It is already stressful enough.