Chapter Fifteen-Weasels

After saying goodbye to Draco, I was swept away by Fred and George Weasley.

"Hello, Elora," George said, linking his arm with my left one while Fred linked his with the right one.

"It seems like you're doing well," Fred comments.

"Doing well? Of course she's doing well! She's been snogging the one and only Malfoy," George teased, then let out a big laugh. It was a relief to see them still joking around, even though their father had been attacked not even twenty-four hours ago. All the humor stopped, though, when we were met with a frantic Mrs. Weasley.

"There you two are! I have been looking all over for you," she fussed before speaking to me, "Elora, dear, it's so good to see you. Fred, George, stop harassing the poor girl!"

"Mrs. Weasley, it's alright, really. They're not bothering me," I assure her.

"Whatever you say. Come on, let's get to the car. It may be a little cramped, but it'll have to do," she clapped, motioning for us to follow her.

"Don't worry, mum," Fred started.

"We have that covered," George finished. Suddenly, it felt as if my body was being twisted in a million different places in a million different ways. It all went black for a moment before we were outside some random place in London. I hunched over the grass as sickness took over my body,

"Did we just Apparate?" I asked, wiping the back of my hand across of my mouth.

"We very well did," Fred beamed, "We're outside 12 Grimmauld Place though. There's a spell put in place so we can't Apparate inside."

"You're handling your first Apparation like a champ," George said, patting my back as 12 Grimmauld Place appeared in front of us.

"A little warning would be appreciated next time," I grumbled as we walked in. I took the mint Fred had offered me, thankful it hadn't been tampered with. We walked into the dining room together where a recovering Mr. Weasley sat.

"Fred! George! It's so good to see you boys," he boasted. He motioned for the twins to come over and hugged them as tight as he could. Mr. Weasley was extremely thankful to be home and with his family. I was ready to escape and let them have their time together, but I had managed to catch Mr. Weasley's eye, "Ah! You must be Elora. Nice to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Weasley. I'm glad to see you're doing well," I say, stepping forward, so I could shake his hand. Before I could say anything else, Mrs. Weasley was storming in, and pinching Fred and George's ears.

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING?!? APPARATING?!? THE POOR GIRL HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON!" She shouted as the boys withered in pain, "Oh, Elora, I hope they didn't scare you too much."

"It's alright, Mrs. Weasley," I say while stifling a laugh, "I saw you had some dirty dishes left over. I think I'm just going to help and clean those up for you."

"You really don't have to," she insists, but I cut her off

"Trust me, it's the least I can do," I reassure her, scurrying off into the kitchen. I was curious as to where Sirius was, but I ignored it. I was scrubbing away when Ron, Hermione, and Harry came in, settling in a far corner of the room.

"I still don't get why your bloody sister is here," Ron grumbled, "It can't possibly be safe with her cozying up with Malfoy all the time."

"Leave it alone, Ron," Harry tried to stop him, but he didn't listen.

"I hear he got Snape to give her a private room, just so they could fool around whenever they want. Wonder what disgusting disease he's giving her," Ron continued to sneer, "He only keeps her around so he can get what he wants."

"...but I'll be back later. I'll finally get what I want,"

The China plate shattered as it slipped from my hands and into the foamy sink. Henry and Ron's words echoed in my head, combining together. I grasped the edge of the sink as I tried to steady my breath, oblivious as to when Sirius had entered the room. He came by my side and amiably put a hand on my shoulder, yet I still flinched away.

"Ron, why don't you clean up the broken plate as I talk to Elora for a bit?" He suggested, pulling me away from the spot I had been glued to.

"Why do I have to do it? It's her bloody mess, that rotten snake," Ron snarled.

"RON!" Hermione threatened with one word, her voice as cold as ice. I didn't pay attention to anything else as Sirius led me away from the others and into a hallway I had never seen before.

"Are you alright, Elora?" Sirius questioned, concern very present in his eyes.

"I will be, don't worry," I swallow, "Ron had said something that took me back to a particularly negative time of this year. Nothing to stress about."

"Very well, I'll take your word for it. I believe this will take your mind off of it, though," he said as he walked into a random room. The walls were magnificently painted with portraits connecting to one another.

"What is this place?" I ask in awe, trying to take it all in.

"It's the Black family tree, completely spread out along these walls," he explained, holding his arms out then letting them fall flat to his sides. I followed along the branches and ended at Sirius, my fingers lingering on the scorched wall.

"Why is it burnt?" I inquire, turning around so I could look at him while he answered.

"I had done it when I ran away. I didn't want them to remember me," he had a solemn look in his eyes, but it quickly changed, "You may want to look at where it continues."

"I don't understand. You never had kids..." I trailed off while turning back around. To my surprise, there was a branch connecting to Sirius that lead to a picture that could easily have once been a reflection of mine.

"Elora Granger-Black," Sirius read off from behind me. I was at a lost for words. When I was in foster care, I did have a longing to find out who my birth parents were, but it quickly vanished when the Granger family adopted me. I truly forgot about it since.

"Oh, I take back what I said earlier then," I said in a daze. I began to feel light headed, and my eyes drooped shut before I hit the floor with a thud.

~
A/N- LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

WHAT A LOSER

SHE PASSED OUT

See now it makes sense as to why Bellatrix is Draco's godmother rather than aunt in my version.

That would've been really messed up fam.