Chapter Forty-One-The Parting Glass

Voldemort had spoke to us once more, calling off his forces and calling for Harry to meet him in the Forbidden Forest. I stumble into the Great Hall, it seemed as if everyone was there. My hair was frizzy, my lip was swollen, and my once white shoes were completely covered in blood. I had put up a mean fight, trying to keep the others safe. I walked through all of the dead bodies in horror. Some people stared at me as I passed, but I ignored them. I could hear Mrs. Weasley sob as she stared down at Fred. I couldn't bring myself to go over there.

My heart stops and my throat thickens when I see two familiar faces looking up at me.

"Oh my god," I choke, diving down towards Lupin and Tonks. Tonks hadn't arrived with us, she was supposed to be watching Teddy. Teddy who was now orphaned like the boy we're all fighting for. I was on my knees next to them when I found the will to close their eyes for them. Little tear drops would landed on Lupin's face as I united his hand with his beloved wife's. I stood up, trying to pull myself away from them when I saw Oliver Wood carry in Collin Creevey, lifeless in his arms.

"Elora!" A small voice cried out, distracting me from the dead boy. There was his sister, little Florence.

"Florence? What on Earth are you doing here?" I gasp, hugging her quickly, "Are you hurt?"

"My brothers and I came to fight, but now I want to go home," she sniffled. Her gazed followed Oliver Wood as he laid her brother down on one of the cots placed on the floor.

"I'm so sorry, Florence. I'm so so sorry," I tell her. I lead her to one of the benches and sit with her as her cries increase, "You need to get out of here. You need to get somewhere safe."

"I want to stay with you," she demanded through the tears, gripping my hand tightly.

"I'm sorry dear, but you can't. I don't want you to get hurt," I say as I pet her blonde hair soothingly. Her big blue eyes stared up at me in pain.

"I'm so scared," she whispered. In that moment, I wanted to run. Run and take Florence with me, but that wouldn't be right.

"My father used to sing me this traditional song whenever I was scared. Would you like to hear it?" I ask, the idea suddenly come to me. She nods and scoots closer towards me. I rest my arm around her as if it protected her, letting the words escape my mouth.

"Of all the money that e'er I had
I've spent it in good company
And all the harm that e'er I've done
Alas it was to none but me
And all I've done for want of wit
To memory now I can't recall
So fill to me the parting glass
Good night and joy be with you all"

"Florence?" A broken boy's voice interrupts us. It was her other brother, Dennis Creevey. She jumped from her spot on the bench and hugged her brother, crying into his chest.

"Get out of here. Keep her safe," I instruct him. He nods in response and I take that as my invitation to leave. I continue to wander around the Great Hall when I see Hermione just before she exits. She quickly walks over, giving me a small hug.

"He's here, Draco. He's okay," she whispers in my ear as she lets go. She smiles at me before walking off to god knows where. My heart starts to race.

Draco's here.

Draco's safe.

I start to search farther into the Great Hall, trying to find him. I'm discretely looking around at the groups of people sitting around on the ground when I look up. A few meters in front of me were a pair of blue eyes and boy completely cloaked in a black suit. I immediately ran towards him and he begins to run towards me. We meet in the middle, I throw my arms around his neck as his go around my waist, slightly lifting me off the ground.

"You're okay. Thank god you're okay," I say when he puts me down, my shaky hands touching every part of his face.

"I'm okay, I promise I'm okay," he replies, resting his forehead against mine, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry I couldn't be by your side."

"Oh, Draco," I finally sob, sloppily kissing him. My have I missed those lips,"It's okay. It'll be okay. When this is over we'll be Just Draco and Just Elora remember? Nothing holding us back."

"I remember," he lightly laughs, hugging me close. I felt quite bad for having reunited with Draco in the middle of everything, but I had him back. It felt damn good. We finally go towards the benches and sit with one another, my hand never leaving his.

"Shouldn't you be with the others?" I ask quietly, remembering where his faith was forced to lie.

"That doesn't matter," he shakes his head, "Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine," I try to shake away his worries, but he just stares at me in response, "I've lost a lot tonight. A lot of people."

"I'm sorry," he mumbles, staring at his shoes.

"It's not your fault, Draco," I remind him, grazing his knuckles.

"I'm with these monsters. These monsters that are ruining your life!" He exclaims a little too loudly.

"But if you go against them, Voldemort will kill you. That's one loss I couldn't bare to see," I tell him quietly. His eyes soften as they return to mine. He leans in for one more kiss when we're interrupted by Seamus Finnigan running into the Great Hall.

"THEY'RE COMING!"

~

(A/N-YAAY ELORA AND DRACO HAVE BEEN REUNITED.

BLESS EM.

DELORA FOR THE WIN.

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THIS BECAUSE I HAVE.

THIS ISNT THE END.

BUT SOON.)