Chapter Forty-Three-I Do Belong Here

(A/N-GUYS WE HAVE COME SO FAR AND THIS IS IT

THIS IS THE END

IT'S BEEN A GREAT JOURNEY AND I HAVE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT)

~

Chapter Forty-Three-I Do Belong Here

The sun rose as we all sat in the Great Hall as we were tended by Madame Pomfrey. The silent room was once again filled with life as we all shared stories of our battles. The war was over. We had won.

Draco had sat next to me silently as Madame Pomfrey cleaned up the X shaped cut on my neck that was placed there by the Dark Lord himself. She carefully wrapped a white bandage around my neck before smiling and heading towards the next student waiting for her. I rested my head against Draco's shoulder causing him to lean forward and kiss the top of my head.

"I'm so proud of you," I mumble as we lace our hands together.

"I couldn't let you fight alone any longer. I couldn't live with myself," he says as we just sit there. The battle was long and hard. We had suffered great lost. I couldn't help but wonder if it was all worth it. The Dark Lord was gone forever, but so were some of the people I loved.

"Elora, dear, I'm glad to see you're already," Professor McGonagall said as she walked over to us. I sit up straight, but don't remove my hand from Draco's, "Draco, it's good to see you fight for who you love."

"Thank you Professor. I'm just glad Draco and I were able to help," I smile.

"If you don't mind me asking, would you mind to go check the Forbidden Forest for any casualties?" she asks gently. I look over at Draco and he just shrugs to say 'Your choice'.

"Of course, Professor," I tell her, standing up and pulling Draco along with me. On our way out, we ran into the trio. Draco stands back and sends them a subtle nod. I go ahead and hug all of them, leaving Harry for last.

"You picked a good one," he said, motioning towards Draco.

"I think I did too," I agree, "Now, next time, don't die. I need some family around."

"Will do," he smiles before hugging me. Once I let go, I wave goodbye, grab Draco's hand and head to the Forbidden Forest. Draco and I walk in silence, but we enjoy it. It wasn't the right time to finally catch up with one another.

"How about I go left and you go right? We can meet back here," I suggest as we come upon its entrance.

"Just be safe," he reminds me as he kisses the side of my forehead. We go our separate ways and I continue to wander in the dark green trees. I'm searching the grass when I see something glisten in the sunlight. I kneel to see a shiny stone on the ground. It was quite a strange shape, but I grabbed it either way. I stand back up and almost scream in shock. All standing in a circle were people I knew. People I lost.

Fred.

Lupin.

Tonks.

James.

Felicity.

Sirius.

"I'm going mad," I mumble as I look around.

"You're already mad, Elora. You're a Black," Fred joked, failing to get a laugh from the others.

"You're holding the Resurrection Stone, meaning you can see the people you lost," James explains from his spot besides his sister as he ignores Fred. I didn't know what to say, I just stared in silence before I began to pour my heart out.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you all. You shouldn't be in this position," I say turning to Lupin, Fred, and Tonks.

"It was our choice, Elora, there was nothing you could do," Lupin reassures.

"Watch out for Teddy for us," Tonks requested and I nodded. I would love that boy with every bit of my heart.

"Of course," I nod at her before turning to Fred, "I thought I told you to stop saving my life."

"You're welcome. It's okay though, they're treating me well," Fred smiled. I was happy to see Fred's hair still as vibrant as ever, even when dead.

"Spots fits in nicely here," James grinned. Fred was probably a new addition to the Maurder's. He must have been delighted to meet his idol.

"Give everyone my love," Fred requested and I nodded in confirmation.

"Thank you, for the advice," I told James as I turned to him.

"Thank you for taking it," he responded, smiling warmly. Harry wasn't alone anymore. He had at least a little bit of family left. I finally turn to my mother, Felicity.

"Hello, Elora," she replied, "You truly are beautiful."

"I'm sorry I didn't get to know you," I say, kicking my feet and staring at the bloody shoes.

"It's alright. I got to watch my baby grow up either way," she hummed. I reached out to hug her, but my arms went right through her. I finally turn to Sirius, who was beaming under his facial hair. I can't help but let tears begin to pool in my eyes.

"I'm really sorry, you know. I'm sorry I wasn't there to help," I apologize, wiping under my eyes.

"I'm glad you weren't there. I couldn't bear to see you get hurt because of me," he lightly said, a glint of happiness back in his eyes, "You fought tremendously today. I couldn't be more proud."

"I miss you, I miss all of you," I gesture to the entire group.

"It's alright, little one, I'm back with the love of my life." Sirius says, lacing his hand with Felicity's.

"I think you can say the same," Felicity adds. She points behind me, where Draco is searching around for any other casualties.

"I think I can too," I smile as I look back at him, "I think it's time to say goodbye."

"Just remember one thing, Elora. You do belong here," Sirius reminded me warmly, making my eyes tear up.

"I love you all," I tell them one last time. They all say their responses as I let the stone fall from my hands, the place where it was before. I trek up a minor hill to join Draco. He smiles when I get up there, but looks concerned when he sees the tears.

"Are you alright, my love?" he questions, cupping my cheek with his hand.

"I'm a lot better now," I grin as I close the spaces between us with a light and gentle kiss. My dad was right.

I do belong here

The

End

~

(A/N-YES MY FRIENDS WE HAVE MADE IT TO THE END.

Now I know it says the end but there will be two epilogues and another soundtrack so keep your eye out.

Thank you so much for reading.

Even if this doesn't get many reads, I'm still very happy with it.

As an author, that's all that matters to me.

WELP

I LOVE YOU GUYS

A LOT

SEE YOU WITH THE EPILOGUES/SOUNDTRACK.

PS-Fred is called Spots because I like to pretend that his Patronus is a Hyena)