Chapter 15 ❤️

"Alright ladies, let's not waste too much time with the Forplay! Just strip and jump in," Johnson said, directing the losing group of boys from the poker game.

We all stood at the shore-a few feet away from where Cam, Nash, Matthew, and Shawn were undressing-and watched. All of us, along with Mahogany, enjoying the view we had. Except I'm pretty sure that I enjoyed it differently from how Aaron, for example, enjoyed it.

My eyes nearly popped out of my sockets when the boys removed their shirts. Maintaining my cool was getting harder. Luckily Jackie interrupted my impure thoughts. "Sucks to suck," she sighed as the boys removed their pants.

"Oh yeah," I nodded sarcastically, "this definitely sucks right now."

Jackie elbowed me in my ribs and I gasped. What the hell was that for? I was merely stating the obvious.

"Don't enjoy this," she scolded me. "Anyway, you should only be wanting to see Jack in the nudie, not that." She gestured in Cam's direction.

"I'm not staring," I tell her while my eyes completely contradicted me. "But I could if I wanted to." I cross my arms and finally turn away from the view of the beach.

"Could the girls look away?" Shawn shouted timidly. He was holding onto the top of his boxers and I knew just what step was next.

"No!" Taylor replied. "It doesn't matter if this is your first time, you gotta do it, Shawn!"

The boy dropped his head and held on tighter to his boxers. Was he gonna do it or was he gonna try and make a run for it? While he stood there, holding onto his underwear, I couldn't tell, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he just ran for it. Apparently it was Shawn's first time playing and he had the misfortune of losing. Now he has to strip off his clothes along with his dignity.

I turn my back to him, feeling absolutely terrible for Shawn, and look over to see Mahogany doing the same. "Jackie, turn around!" I demand when she doesn't follow in mine and Mahogany's footsteps.

She huffs and turns to me, "but I wanna see if he has a little booty." Jackie frowns and crosses her arms.

"No," I tell her and she obeys.

The three of our backs were to the stripping boys and I was a little upset to be left out once I heard the whistles and catcalls. Being left out sucks. Being a good person sucks.

Sand was getting in my shoes and the night had gotten unfairly cold. I was starting to regret coming out even more, is that was even possible.

"Can I look now?" Jackie whined loudly so one of those boys could hear. I silently agreed, relating to Jackie's impatient side.

"Yeah you're good," Johnson answered once splashes and shouts of "holy shit it's cold" could be heard. The boys had already reached the lake.

"Yay!" She smiled contently and turned on her heels.

I tried to nonchalantly turn around as fast I could to see a glimpse of Shawn's butt (what I was curious), but I was too late. "Damn," I cursed under my breath, seeing the boys were already waist deep in the water.

A snicker from Mahogany next to me let me know that my comment didn't go unheard. I blushed profusely and hid behind my hair. I always knew just how to embarrass myself.

"Now what?" Shawn yelled out, and from what I could see he was slightly shivering. Poor baby.

"Cam, you know what to do," Taylor yelled out and twirled his finger in the air as to say: turn around.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he griped and followed the directions.

Just like the girls moments ago Cam, Matthew, Shawn, Nash, Crawford, and Chris, all had their backs to the shore. "Count out six minutes!" Carter ordered and Nash began counting.