Chapter 30 ❤️

I'm so so sorry this is late but school is killing me. Like I'm literally dead inside. Not sure when the next chapter will come out but it'll be as soon as I can, I promise! Also this is mildly edited so sorry for mistakes. Anyway here ya go.
________________________

"You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled at Cam as he approached me steadily.

Cameron ignored my comment 100% and continued across the room toward me bed. His body looked stiff and angry, but his eyes looked sad. I wanted to tell him that I missed him so much and I wanted to jump and hug him, but he spoke before my mouth could even form the words. "How long have you been back?" He demanded and I raised my eyebrows at his tone.

"Really, Cam?" I commented, but he shook me off.

"Do you know how worried I was?" He asked. "How worried I was when I came in to see you and saw all your stuff gone, after I thought I left you happy—"

"I was happy!" I interject but he doesn't acknowledge what I said and continues on with his thought.

"I thought maybe you went to town for a little; maybe you decided to go do laundry at your Aunts's or I don't know—but I do know that happy people don't leave and if you're not happy then I understand and I won't bother you but still I was so worried and I still am and I want you to say there was some crazy reason for you to leave, but if there isn't I understand and I'll accept that you don't wanna be with me, just don't drag me on like dead weight for the rest of the week I don't wanna be—"

I giggled.

"What?" He stopped his thought to sigh at me in an exasperated tone.

"Nothing." I shake my head still giggling a little. "Keep going."

"No I'm not gonna– Cass, what?" He repeated himself, as the grin I had never wavered.

After a few seconds, I shrugged, answering his question, and strolled over to him. "You're just so cute," I tell Cam as I stand before him.

"I'm—what?" He tries to clear his thoughts away like an etch-a-sketch but I see that I'm still there. Not my words, but me.

"You were rambling and I thought that was really cute, because now I know what I sound like and I understand why you think I'm so cute when I ramble because you were so cute," I say, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

Cam smiles down at me, giving up on his fake angry and annoyingly patronizing speech. "I know. I do sound like you, huh?" He makes a disgusted face and I roll my eyes before kissing him.

The moment is all electric as we reconnect. Though in reality we were distant for what was such a short amount of time, it felt like forever and I was dying to have a moment like this again.

"So," Cam spoke as soon as our lips lost contact, "you didn't leave because you weren't happy with our date?"

"Nope. That's not why I left."

"Ok, that's not why, but you never said you were happy so..." He says, finishing his thought with a cheeky smile.

I shake my head with a smile, but still choose to respond. "I was happy. I am happy. And I will be happy whenever I'm with you."

Cameron scoffs with a smile; his actions nearly contradicting one another. "Oh God you're so cheesy!" He teases and I push his body away before walking over to my bed and sitting down. 

Cameron stood in his spot and I playfully beckoned him over with my pointer finger. Going along with the joke, Cam licked his lips and strutted over to the bed. Cam jumped down onto me and I feel back with him laughing on top of me.