The Signs When They're Sick *

Aries: Is super grumpy and usually in a huge pile of blankets sulking to their selves, Hating being stuck in bed.

Taurus: Surrounded by food that they don't even want to eat because their sickness took their appetite, Making them feel miserable and stare longingly at their Munchies.

Cancer: Just plain miserable and angry, Emotional tears that this had to happen to them. Wants to snuggle with someone and is even more angry that they have no one.

Leo: Tries to get up, But fails and fells on the floor. Too tired to get up and just rolls under their bed, Then falls asleep.

Virgo: Reads to pass the time, Doesn't mind they are sick, Its actually welcome. No more work for them to do.

Libra: hating the fact that they look like shit. Wants soup, But doesn't want to get up and get it.

Scorpio: Sickness doesn't stop them. They are immune to such weakness.

Sagittarius: Too hot. Too cold. Too hungry. Too lazy. Too tired. Too miserable.

Capricorn: Rarely gets sick but when they do, Its like they've contracted a plague

Aquarius: Gets really high fevers. Has to take ice baths.

Pisces: Little Snuggle bunny. Needs to be held when they're sick and to be taken care of until they get better.

Little authors note: Please do not take my astrology and zodiac chapters too seriously this is just for fun and is most likely stereotypical I personally do not mean to offend anyone or their sign It seems that way to some people. This is NOT my intention it is just for fun. Its also not meant to be accurate it can be, But not all the time. Your sign does not stereotype your personality. Just wanted to clear that up. So please if it's offensive don't take it too seriously it's for fun and laughs. Thanks :)