Things The Signs Have Said To Me *

Aries: Do...Do you ever hold you cat and you're like...is this...is this an angel sent from an enchanted world of fluff and cuddles? (I don't have a cat.)

Taurus: look at that bitch throwing away her fries! How dare she like I don't care if I'm full I want that fry, My stomach wants that fry my whole existence yearns for that fry, and here this bitch is, throwing it away!

Gemini: I want a fucking potato and I want it now. If I don't get a potato I will throw this whole fucking picnic bench into Walmart and search for my potato that life has tried to deny me.

Cancer: I tinned somebody's can yesterday, Mmhmm, Yes I did.

Leo: I want love, But I also want a picture of myself painted on my wall so I can always look at myself anytime, But nobody will love me if I do that, Except myself. Which is totally fine.

Virgo: I swear to fucking Satan that if my otp does not get together in 0.1 seconds I will kidnap the author and demand these two fuck each other in any way possible or they will cease to exist.

Libra: If she doesn't shut the fuck up in 2 seconds I will rip out her tampon and shove it down her throat.

Scorpio: I don't care if my crush doesn't even know me. His soul belongs to me, He is my slave and he needs to learn his damn role.

Sagittarius: Sometimes I wanna be a pillow, Because that's the only way I'll ever get hugged tightly, Lovingly and with meaning.

Capricorn: I feel like I'm stupid, But then I realise I am  smarter than everyone, And I feel instantly better.

Aquarius: I don't want a boyfriend or girlfriend, What I want is unlimated butterfingers

Pisces: Sometimes I feel like a spoon, Ready to cuddle people and give them hugs, And other times I feel like a fork, Ready to shank people in the ass, You feel me?

There are some wonderful people out there