XXXVII - Drunk

Ok hi it me guys im probably gonna keep writing after all because its nearing the end anyway
Once again im sorry for not having updated for like a million years :^)
--------

Julia's POV

The moment I saw him, my eyes widened and I let out a loud scream, running towards him and jumping in his arms. I heard his chuckle - which was much deeper than I remembered it was - and I hugged him tighter, my face snuggled in the crook of his shoulder and neck. I could feel his stubble prickling against my cheek and tears welled up in my eyes.

"I've missed you much." I whispered, my voice shaking and I hugged him tighter, barely believing he was really here.

I hear his chuckle again, his hands around my shoulders.

"Don't cry for me, silly," Alex tried to say with a witty tone, but his voice came out just as weak as mine, breaking at the end.

And we just embraced to try and make up for the past year we couldn't hug each other until we figured we were making everyone else feel uncomfortable by our long hug and until my tears had dried up.

We pulled apart and the first thing I noticed was how hot he looked. His brown hair had turned darker, his eyebrows thicker, his jawline more defined with dark stubble growing steadily, and most of all his length and developed muscle.

"Holy fuck Alex you are hot!" I exclaimed, sniffing my nose.

"Thanks. Can't say the same about you, though." He referred to my oversized PJ's and messy hair and face that cried way too much today.

I punched him on the chest before telling him to come inside and closing the door behind him.

"Want some cookie dough before you tell me what the fuck you're doing here and why the fuck you didn't tell me and how the fuck do you even know my address?"

He was already making his way to the couch after introducing himself to April and Nesmay while I followed behind.

"Oh fuck yeah Breakfast Club." He said as he sat down where I had been sitting, grabbing the bowl I had been eating from. I rolled my eyes. Seeing as I stood up for the first time in hours I decided I might as well grab some milk and pee and probably shower which I hadn't done, and probably should do while Alex and Nesmay starting talking. Most of my friend had really great social skills so mingling friends was never an issue.

When I got back from the toilet walking into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of ice cold almond milk, I noticed a fourth, very familiar voice. Excitement bubbled up in my belly, knowing instantly who it was. This day started out fucking terrible but having friends there for you... it made everything better.

I tip toed into the living room seeing the back of Lexi's head from where she was sitting on the couch and wrapped my hands around her eyes, blocking her sight. She let out a squal before turning and full on screamed upon seeing me, getting up and hugging me painfully tightly.

"Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my GOD!" Lexi squealed in delight, hugging me super tight. Later we felt another pair of arms around us, Alex having joined the hug. Soon enough Nesmay and April joined and it was just a giant hug fest, making me forget all about how Jack fucked me over.

Having these amazing people as my friends made up for last night.

When they pulled away from the hug, I was full on crying; again, and so was Lexi, who hugged me again to cry with me.

"Man how do you even have tears left?" April asked with a smile, patting my back.

"It's the Breakfast Club. Just gives you that emotional vibe..." Nesmay muttered, turning off the TV. "Let's go somewhere." she suggested.