XXX - Hormonal Teenagers

A gigantic crowd cheered in excitement as April, Nesmay, me and some other girls chugged a bottle of Absolut at the same time. If I wasn't so hammered I'd probably be conscious about the amount of people watching me drink, but when you're hammered that shit just doesn't get to you, and I kept chugging.

"Chug, chug, chug, chug..." The crowd urged us all on, and I eventually felt like I was gonna choke, so I pulled the bottle away and tried to catch my breath. Apparently I earned third place.

April and Nesmay gave out pretty quick, and the other girls were still chugging. I started cheering them on with the others as I got off the stage, feeling a warm presence behind me almost instantly.

Hands gripped my waist and lips were pressed against my neck. Even in my drunken state I recognized the scent as Jack.

"Underage drinking is illegal, you know." He whispered in my ear, somehow making the sentence the most seductive and sexy thing in the world.

"You're underage." I stated under my breath.

"But I'm not drinking." His teeth lightly pulled on my earlobe.

I giggled and turned in my hold, my face inches away from his. "Well let's change that mister Drizzlinsky."

The crowd erupted in cheers. The girl with the brown hair and big ass won the chugging contest and held the empty bottle in the air in victory while I pulled Jack by the collar of his shirt to the bar.

"Can I get two shots of Tequila, please?" I yelled over the music and the other people begging for drinks.

The bartender served other people before turning to me briefly and asking for ID. I pulled out the fake one I've had since Omaha and handed it to him. He examined it before handing it back and pouring the shots after I paid him.

I reached for the salt and lemons placed along the bar and handed Jack his shot. I poured salt onto my tongue and wrapped an arm around his neck as his lips wrapped around my tongue, sucking and savoring the salt before he pulled away, downed his shot, and bit into the slice of lime.

He smirked at me and tossed the lime aside, pulling me towards the dance floor.

"Hey... What about my shot?" I whined, longingly looking back at the bar, stumbling over my own feet as I tried to keep up with Jack at the same time.

He stopped when we were in a pretty open spot and he turned my around and started moving and guiding my hips with his hands. My ass was pressed against his pelvis as we moved to the rhythm of the beat, my hands going up and around his neck.

I could feel him pressing against my behind as he moved my hips from side to side. A hand came up to pull my hair to one side before he started kissing my exposed neck, his hand coming to my stomach to press me on him tighter.

My breathing became heavy and ragged as his lips continued to expertly suck and kiss along my neck towards my collerbones, his hands caressing and guiding my hips while mine played with his hair.

"Let's get out of here..." He whispered in my ear, tugging my earlobe. His hands moved to my lower stomach as he continued kissing my neck.

I turned my face towards his in search of his lips. Soon enough his lips were on mine and we moved in sync to the rhythm of the beat. Just like the previous make out session in the parking lot I noticed how he had become a way better kisser except this is time it was much hotter as we were both in a crowded place with music like ecstasy and we were rubbing against each other like hormonal teens (which we were).

Turning in his hold my hand found the front of his pants and bravely wrapped around the tight bulge, earning a groan from Gilinsky.

"So help me Julia, I'll fuck you on this dance floor," He breathed against my mouth, biting down on my lower lip and tugging.

I pulled away from him and grasped his hand, eagerly starting to make our way out of the bar.

The moment I stepped outside, Jack scooped me up in his arms and I yelped embarrassingly.

"Your car or mine?" He asked, looking down at me with a smirk. I noticed a light tint of pink along his tan cheeks.

"Mine. Nesmay and April can hitch a ride with one of your buddies." I replied breathless.

Without another word he jogged to where my car was parked, still holding me tightly in his arms, and I reached for my car keys in my purse, pressing the unlock button when I found it.

I was against a wall and Jack was between my legs. Unfortunately we were both still fully clothed and outside his room, apparently we couldn't wait till we were inside, and he scrambled to get the door open while still keeping his lips on mine.

A hand held me up in support as he pulled us away from the wall, walking us inside whatever room in whatever country - I really didn't give a fuck - while I focused on his lips and trying to blindly undo the buttons on his button up shirt.

He was still walking somewhere, holding me up with both his hands and I could feel him kicking off his shoes. I was extremely conflicted as of what to do with my hands. I wanted to take his stupid shirt off to expose what I knew was a year of going to the gym but I also wanted to desperately run my fingers through his thick hair and tug on his strands because I knew it would make him moan and I loved it when he moaned.

I felt him lower me onto a soft surface what I assumed to be his bed and he continued to kiss me, his hands desperately trying to pull down the zipper at the back of my dress. To make the task easier for him I arched my back off the mattress and in one swift pull it came undone and he tugged the fabric off my shoulders, exposing my bare skin and plain black bra. I wish I would have worn one of those sexy lacy ones. Damn.

He pulled away from my lips, instead lowering the kisses along my collar bone and moving down to the top of my bra and lower and lower towards my belly button, pulling the dress with him as he went. I had no idea what to do with myself so I leaned up to watch him, breathless and nervous and excited and every single emotion that made me a desperate wanting slab of meat.

"Up." He whispered, his lips by the band of the dress which was also the band of my underwear. I pulled up my behind and he pulled the dress down my legs, kissing inside my thighs and along my legs, up to my feet the were pushed into April's stiletto's. He sat up after pulling the dress completely off my feet.

My ankles were on either side of his shoulders, my crotch parallel to his face but he was looking at my eyes as he bent my left leg and pulled off my heel very slowly, never losing eye contact. Jack never really stroke me as one of those foot fetish guys but today was just full of surprises.

He started kissing my toes but I pulled my leg away as a reflex to ticklish feel and I sat up with a giggle, my other ankle still on his shoulder. My lips pressed against his in an innocent pop kiss, but his hand stopped me from pulling away and deepened the kiss I lowered myself back on the mattress in the dark room, Jack with his lips still on mine, and wrapped both my legs around his waist, tugging on each side of his shirt roughly so the remaining buttons sprang free, and he growled with a chuckle, biting my lip again.

"Eager, aren't we?" He murmured against my lips, and I flipped us around so I was on top, pulling away and pressing a finger to his lips.

My hands roamed around his broad upper body and I started wiggling down until I was by his pants, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He suddenly asked, his voice low and his eyes sparkling and suddenly I could see the Jack from over ten years ago, who I helped hide wet pajama pants and still held onto the promise of keeping his secret safe.

My lips turned dry and my fumbling hands stopped moving. Did I want to do this? I sure as hell wanted to do this but would I regret it? Could I face whatever the consequences were? Was this smart?

I shook my head slowly. "I want this."

I didn't know if this was a right time. I didn't know if this was the right place. I didn't know what was going to happen after it was over and how I would even feel about myself but I knew Jack was the right guy and I knew I would have done this by the Lake or wherever he wanted to because I loved him.

---
authors note:
same julia i'd fuck jack at my dads funeral

ps. can we just talk about how the roman numeral for this chapter is literally XXX. thanks god kk bye leave a vote