IX - Aunestie

Authors note: PS- I put up a picture of Julia, or what a friend imagined her as. Comment your opinion please :-)
___________________________________

Her name was Aunestie. I've always thought it was impossible to hate a person more that I hated Amber, but Aunestie literally topped the list. The rational part in me knew she was probably a good person, but I still couldn't stand her guts. Why? Because she was Jack's girlfriend. And not Jack Johnson my idiot brother, no; I mean Jack Gilinsky, the one who peed himself when we were little. 

It has been two weeks since the almost-kiss in the car, one week since Aunestie applied to our school, and three days since they officially became a couple. You don't even know how surprised I was to find out he actually got himself a girlfriend. A girlfriend. Not some fuck buddy. And she was perfect. Her skin was like fucking silk, her hair beautifully wavy and long and dark and her eyes were green and she was like those typical tumblr girls with perfect complexions and perfect curves and something I could never compete with. And usually those girls had a shitty personality that would repel you, but she was nice. Like super nice. 

It was impossible for me to admit it, but every time I looked at Jack in the past two weeks I couldn't help but imagine what would've happened if my brother hadn't called me in the car. Would we have kissed? Would I have let it get that far? Did I want it to get that far? I didn't know. 

And Jack having a girlfriend shouldn't even bother me since I was finally with Carter as of two hours ago, when he asked me to be his girlfriend. We haven't kissed, but so far we held hands which was something, right? I haven't told Lexi about the car thing with Jack yet, which was really bothering me, so I've decided I would tell her when she was sleeping over tonight. 

It was perfect since my brother was going to some party with Jack and my parents would be going on a date, leaving the house to Lexi and I. Currently I was watching Orange Is the New Black while my parents were busy getting ready for their dinner out, Gilinsky waiting next to me for my brother to finish his shower.

"THAT WHORE!" I blurted out at my TV after witnessing Piper getting fucked over by Alex. I never fucking liked Alex. 

"Did she seriously just fucking do that I can't believe her," Jack said from beside me. "Alex is such a little asshole." 

"I fucking know right!" I exclaimed. "I can't fucking stand her." 

"Language, Julia," My mom called out.

"My bad," I turned to apologize as she came down the stairs in a beautiful long magenta dress, high stilettos. "Oh my Gosh," I mumbled. "Mom, you look amazing." 

She stopped to look at me and smiled. "Thank you honey." 

"Yeah, you look great, Jennifer." Jack said from beside me. And yes, they were on first name basis; obviously. 

"Thanks, Jack." 

I turned back to the TV, pulling up my phone to text Lexi where she was, when at that moment the front door opened and her voice immediately spread through the living room. 

"Hey guys. Wow, Jennifer, you look awesome, that dress matches your skin tone perfectly." She said, making her way to the couch. "Hey Jack, waddup." 

"Sup." He mumbled. 

"Julia, you won’t believe who I got a call from before I came here." 

"Who?" I asked, pausing OITNB.

"It was Matthew." She said excitedly. I urged her to go on, because Matthew Espinosa was no interest to me whatsoever. "He invited us to the party he's having tonight."