Chapter 3- Revenge

Tori's POV

"Why would you do that? She could be some crazy fan girl that's gonna hunt us down" My boyfriend Niall says.

Yes, Niall Horan. From One Direction.

"Chill! She didn't even know who we were and we're dating two of you! And I'm pretty sure that she wasn't interested if she knew anyways, she was genuinely nice, and she wanted to be our friend."

"Yeah, CHILL." My best friend Justice says. She's dating Louis.

"Did someone miss their Nando's today? I ask Niall.

"Maybe. We wouldn't have missed it if you wouldn't have covered all of us in PAINT. I felt like a rainbow" Niall says back, trying to be serious.

"Like SKITTLES!" Me and Justice yell.

"Which reminds us, we still have to get you back," Harry says giving one of his signature cheeky smiles.

Uh-Oh.

Me and Justice glare at eachother.

"RUUNNNN!!!!!"

But, before I made it to me and Niall's bedroom, I was grabbed by the waist and thrown over Niall's shoulder. Louis did the same to Justice.

Before we knew it, we were thrown in separate bathtubs full of ice cold water and the doors locked behind us.

I looked around the room for anything. Everything was taken out. And Justice wasn't here to help me brainstorm. Everything was gone, all the towels, my phone, even the hairdryer. I had nothing. I was freezing.

"NIALL!"

"PAYBACK SUCKS DOESN'T IT? ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S PERMANENT PAINT."

"Please Niall, I'll do anything. I want out!"

"Nope."

***************

I hope you enjoyed it. I know the story's kind of slow, but it will get better, I promise. Comment any suggestions