Chapter 49- Decisions.

Liam's POV

A knock on the door stirred me from my thoughts of Kyler. Zayn offered to get up and answer it, so he got up and went to the door.

"Oh my god you're back!" We heard Zayn say and we all turned to look at the door.

Standing there was all four girls. Kenia, Tori, Justice, and Erika. No Kyler. Of course. Everyone got up and we gave them a group hug, greeting them with extreme happiness. Except me, it just made me feel worse even though I was happy they were back.

We all came to the living room and sat together, couple with couple. Luckily Josh popped in today so he got to see Erika.

"Where's Kyler?" Harry asked.

"Uhm...It's a really long story." Tori said.

"No, it's really not. She's in love with Nathan and stayed with him." I snapped.

"You're wrong. She did what she had to do to get us out of there. She risked everything for us, Liam! Everything." Kenia said.

"Really? Like me. What about me?" I said.

"She did it for you too. I have something for you. We weren't supposed to give this to you until you forgot about her, but we refused and said we were giving it to you now." Justice said and I nodded.

"I wouldn't forget about her regardless." I said before taking the folded up piece of paper from Kenia's hand.

I unfolded it and started to read.

Liam,

I am so sorry. You have no idea what I have done but I know it isn't forgivable regardless my reasoning behind it. I found out what happened, the night we left. I cheated on you with Nathan. We just kissed but it was horrible for me. And then after we went swimming he brought us home to this hotel in London. Since then I have pretended to be in love with him so Kenia, Tori, Justice, and Erika could get out. And if you're reading this, it worked. I want you to know that I don't love Nathan. Even if I wanted to, you have my heart and he has done so many things to me that I know you would never do. I am completely in love with you and I know I always will be. I don't regret anything. Everyday I think about you. But, instead I'm in the arms of Nathan, my now fiancé. I wish I was with you. I miss everything about you. I miss how you wouldn't tell me where we were going. I miss how you used to take me on simple dates and still make it extraordinary. I miss how you would turn around when I was changing. Nathan isn't you. The only person I want and will ever want is you. I don't know how you feel about me anymore, but if you still have feelings for me I want you to push them all away. You shouldn't love me anymore. Forget about me if you haven't already. Find someone better. Someone who doesn't have baggage like me, someone famous. Someone you won't have to worry about. You deserve so much better than me and I was lucky to even get a chance with you. Don't come after me. No matter how much I wish you would, don't. Move on. I hope your future ends well. I don't even know if we would have had a future but I wish we would have. I keep glancing at the ring on my finger and I can't help but wonder if things could have ended differently. Tell everyone I love them and I will miss them so much, or they can read this letter. But, I love you Liam. I want you to tell Rosie that I won't be able to see her anymore because I don't know where I will be. My necklace that I always wear is on your nightstand. Keep it. I hope your career as One Direction continues to grow because I love all of your soothing voices. Promise you will sing amazing for me so I can buy all of your albums. Promise me that all of you will get married to amazing girls and just be happy. Please forget about me, Liam. I'm not worth it.

I love you,

Kyler.

I ran my fingers over her handwriting as I reread the letter over four times.

I let everyone else read it and they all looked at me.

"What are you gonna do?" Niall asked.

"I-I don't know. What do I do? I am always gonna be in love with her. But, she said to forget. And where would I find her?" I said frantically.

"The hotel isn't far from here. We can take you. But, Liam, this is your decision. If you think you can move on, then go for it. But, if you think you can't then go find her." Kenia said.

I nodded and went to Kyler's flat, going straight to her bedroom to think about my decision.

I caught a glimpse of a dress covered in plastic in the corner of her bedroom closet. It looked like a prom dress. Above the dress on the shelf was a box that said 'Prom' on it. I pulled it down and opened the cardboard box. I emptied it on her bed and looked at the things that were in there. The first thing that caught my eye was a pile of pictures. Kyler was in most of them with Nathan, wearing the dark blue dress that was now in the back of the closet. She looked extremely beautiful, and she was happy. She was happy with Nathan. Does she look at me like she's looking at him in this picture of them slow dancing? Did he treat her better? I put everything back in the box except for the one picture that caught my eye the most and put the dress back up, I noticed something else.

Beside her prom dress was the dress she wore the day in Myrtle Beach, the day we were officially together. The box above it, said 'Liam' with a heart on it and I pulled it off of the shelf. In it was the shoes she wore and a little note. The note explained everything we did that night, including where we went and what music was playing. There were pictures of us from the restaurant. Pictures that Tori and Niall took. There was a few pictures that really caught my eye. It was the pictures from the park. I had sent up a camera that had a timer and we took pictures together. The first one we weren't expecting so we were looking at each other, our faces close and we were both grinning at each other. The rest of the pictures we were doing other stuff but this one was my favorite.

I compare our picture to the one of her and Nathan and made my decision on what I was going to do.

After I made my decision I rushed back to the flat, hoping I have chosen the right thing.

**********

Hellooooo.

I realllyyyyy suck at Author's Notes.

Byeeeee.