Chapter 15- Hospitalized

Louis' POV

We've been driving around for about 30 minutes now, searching for our girls.

Still no sign of them.

Nothing.

Until, I saw her.

The girl I fell in love with, was sitting on the side of the road. She looked so weak. Her dress was blood-stained, she was soaking wet, her makeup was pouring down her face, along with the tears that caused it. Justice looked broken, just the sight of her made my eyes tear up.

"Justice?"

She turned back around to face me.

"Lou-Louis?"

I ran over to her, the boys following behind me.

"Where are they?" I asked.

All she did was point down the hill, obviously too weak and full of pain to speak anymore.

Immediately, the boys all started down the hill.

"Louis, take Justice to the car and warm her up before she gets hypothermia. Stay with her, and call for help. We're gonna try helping the other girls." Liam said.

I nodded, and picked up my girlfriend bridle style, carrying her to the car.

As soon as I put her in the car, I grabbed my blazer and put it on her shoulders, trying to warm her up. I wrapped my arms around her, and singing, trying to get her to sleep, as we wait for the ambulance that I called.

"Lo-Lou-Louis?"

"Yes, love?"

"Please don't leave me."

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm here. I love you so much."

"I love you too", she said before drifting off into a light sleep, as I held her in my arms.

~~~~~~~

Tori's POV

Justice has been gone for about an hour, and our conditions are getting worse.

Kenia is half-awake. I can tell she won't be like this too much longer. She's been blaming herself the whole time, and she's panicking, which is not good for her condition. I'm pretty sure she has a broken rib, and her arm doesn't look too well either. Me, I'm trying to be okay. My leg is killing me, and my neck is really sore. I can feel blood trickling down my face, from a big cut that's on my forehead. But, Kyler. Kyler hasn't moved, at all. Her seatbelt is tight around her, and it looks like her neck was cut from it. Sometimes I can't see her breathing. She needs to get out of here. Her injuries are far too much to even count right now.

We have to get out of here.

And, then, I heard them.

I slightly opened my eyes, seeing Niall, Liam, Harry, and Zayn running full speed towards the car. All their eyes were bloodshot and they looked sad and desperate. I closed my eyes again, too weak to even keep them open.

"Tori? Tori, are you okay?"

"Niall...." was all I could say.

The last thing I remember before passing out is my seatbelt being cut, being carried to an ambulance, and Niall's sobs flooding through my ears, causing me to let a few tears slip.

~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

We've arrived at the hospital, requesting to have our girls beside eachother so it's easy to visit or watch after them if anything happens.