Chapter 32- Together Again.

Kyler's POV

We walked hand-in-hand inside, going to the table that Tori and Niall were already sitting at. When they noticed us, they smiled. They sat on one side of the table, and me and Liam were on the other side. Liam grabbed my hand on the table, lacing out fingers together and resting them on my thigh.

"So, how have you guys been? We've missed you." Niall said.

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say, letting Liam answer.

"Well...we missed you too, but we've been okay." Liam answered awkwardly.

A waiter came, passing out menus and asking for our drink orders. He winked at me and Tori, but Tori quickly flipped him off so he gave up on her. I gave him a friendly smile as he turned around to get our drinks.

"Liam, I don't know what any of this is. It's all in Italian."

"Just ask him when he gets over here. Because I don't know either." Liam said, smiling.

The waiter came back, setting down our drinks and taking our orders. All of us ordered random stuff, hoping it would be good.

"Anything else for you?" The waiter smiled, winking at me again.

I gave him another friendly smile, trying to tell him to back off nicely, as Niall ordered dessert. When he was done, the waiter leaned down, and whispered in my ear, "Call me." Before setting down a napkin with a phone number written on it with pen.

I rolled my eyes, tossing the napkin to Tori as she smirked and stuffed it in Niall's pocket. "What are you doing?" Niall asked, looking at me and Tori. "There's always room for a prank call." Tori laughed.

Liam pulled my chair closer to him, wrapping his arm around my waist. "What are you doing? We're in public." I giggled, but not moving. "I know, I'm showing the waiter to back off." He said, making me smile and lay my head on his chest. Yeah, I know, PDA, but at the moment I didn't care.

After we paid, we walked outside, and I started walking towards the limo with Tori.

"Whoa whoa whoa. I already told you, me and Niall are leaving you. Now go." Tori said, pushing me a little too hard into Liam, making me fall into him, his arms wrapping around my waist to catch me. Tori and Niall went in one limo, and me and Liam went in another.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, my head on Liam's chest as his arms were around me.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He smiled.

I don't know why, but I suddenly felt awkward being alone with him and so close. We aren't even together anymore. I pulled his arms off of me, and scooted over to the window. In the corner of my eye, I saw Liam scoot to the window also, putting more distance between us.

When the limo stopped, I got out, not even looking at where we are, as I kept my eyes glued to my feet, walking in the opposite direction,

"Kyler." A voice behind me said, as I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to finally turn around. I gasped at what I saw around me, we were at a park. A beautiful one. There were lights in the trees, it was gorgeous. I gazed at it for a while, until putting my eyes back on Liam, his brown eyes saddened. He walked towards me, still keeping his distance until I finally walked closer towards him, letting him grab both of my hands. We just looked at each other for a while, until he leaned down to kiss me, causing me to turn my head where he would kiss my cheek.

"W-we aren't together." I whispered, my head facing the floor.

"But I want us to be." Liam said softly, pulling my head up by my chin softly, turning my head up to look at him.