Chapter 21- Rosie Posie meets 1D

**************

A/N: So, I had a FULL Chapter done and my phone messed up and Verizon had to reset the whole thing. So the Liam's POV will be different if you had read it. I'm sorry guys, I lost everything and I'm sorry for the wait.

***************

Liam's POV

"Hey Babe." Danielle said as I walked through her flat door, kissing me on the cheek. She reached for my lips but I didn't let her.;

"Hey." I replied bluntly, slumping down on her couch.

"So, how do I look?" Danielle asked, looking in her full length mirror.

"You look lovely, Danielle." I said, barely even glancing at her.

"I know." She smirked. "Ready to go?"

We were going shopping for some clothes for Danielle.

"Sure. But, Can we stop at the hospital first?" I asked her.

"Why? To see that Kayla girl?" She spat.

"It's Kyler. And yes." I stated.

We drove to the hospital in silence, Danielle would try starting a conversation, but I would reply with one word answers and she would get annoyed and the conversation would die out.

I'm really getting tired of her. I hate doing this to her, pretending, but I just needed a distraction. From Kyler. It hurts too much to see her with one of my best mates. Me and Danielle is going to end soon.

We pulled up to the hospital, Danielle grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers, which I ignored and let my fingers hang loosely. We entered Kyler's room, Kyler smiling at me and Danielle.

"Hey Liam, Hello Danielle." She smiled, surprising me with her kindness towards Danielle.

Kyler was wearing a floral tank top with ruffles on top that was tucked into her high waisted shorts. Her hair was straight, it was now down to her elbows, and there was a simple bow in it. She was also wearing cream colored Toms and an anchor necklace. Overall, she was gorgeous. Harry was sitting in her bed, his legs spread out, and she was laying in his lap as he messed with her hair.

"Hey." I smiled, happy to see her.

"Did the bear finally come out of hibernation?" Danielle spat, glaring at Kyler angrily.

"It's summer. Bears don't hibernate in the summer, sweetie. Otherwise, speak for yourself." Kyler said back smiling, causing Harry to laugh and me to hold back a chuckle myself.

"Ready to go Liam?" Danielle asked me, obviously not having a good comeback.

"Sure." I replied, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"Oh, Liam?" Kyler asked as we were walking out the door.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"Can you make sure to be here later for a surprise for a friend?" She asked, smiling.

"Of course." I smiled back, making Harry tense up, but relax moments later.

I was walking towards the door, when Danielle stopped me and smashed her lips against mine. I felt nothing, as usual, and I made no effort to kiss back. I pushed her off of me, there is no way she's going to do this in front of the girl I love.

I can't...No.

I am.

I'm in love with Kyler.

I dragged Danielle out into the hall, as she smirked.

"What the hell was that?" I asked her.

"What?" She asked, smiling innocently.