Chapter 38- Dares.

Harry's POV

"Okay, everyone. Split up! Go to your room for the night and the first envelope is there." Louis said. Kyler rolled her eyes at Louis, before walking upstairs, me following close behind, going inside my bedroom door.

I awkwardly sat on my bed as she picked up the envelope.

"Leave the flat? What kind of dare is that?" She said, showing me the envelope. I looked at it, turning it over. "Uhh..It says you have to be either on my back or my shoulders. And that if we don't have fun then he'll feed us bird food." I said.

"Okay." She said awkwardly. She stood on the bed and I backed up, expecting her to jump on my back but she jumped on my shoulders. I grabbed her legs and we walked out the bedroom door. Liam and Kenia were still out there and they were looking at us like we were crazy.

"Hi." Kyler said to Liam, before telling me to leave. When we got out of the flat, she dropped to my back, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso.

"Run!" She yelled, laughing. I started running down the hall. When we got to about the middle of the hallway, a girl came walking straight towards us with a look of amusement on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyler's POV

I jumped off Harry's back when the girl approached us.

The girl had short, platinum blonde hair. She was wearing a black shirt on with Marilyn Monroe on it, skinny jeans that were vertical red and black stripes, and black combat boots. She had a nose ring, and when she spoke I saw she also had a tongue ring. Overall, she was very, very pretty.

"Sup, what's your name?" She said, looking at Harry.

"Harry?" He said, it coming out more of a question. I'm sure he was confused of why she didn't recognize him.

"Cool. My name's Erika." She then turned to me. "Sup, what's your name?"

"Kyler." I said, holding back a laugh.

She stared at Harry without saying a word, a blank expression on her face. After about 15 seconds, She scruffed up his hair with her hand, messing it up. "Lates." She said, before taking off and running down the hallway, screaming, "Kelsey I did it!" Harry stood there for a minute.

"What was that?" He said.

"I don't know, but let's follow them!" I yelled, jumping on his back again and he ran down the hallway, turning the corner to see Erika and another girl that looked a lot like her and the same age, but had a completely different style and had long brown hair instead.

"Hi. Again?" Erika said.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Well, I'm Erika, but you already know that. And this is my twin, Kelsey. Kelsey, this is Kyler and Harry." Erika said. I hopped off Harry's back and shook her hand, Harry doing the same.

"So do you guys live here?" I asked.

"Yeah. We do. We just moved here because our flat caught on fire." Kelsey said, glaring at Erika, both of them busting out laughing.

"Okay? Well, we have to go. It was nice to meet you!" I said. They nodded and walked the opposite way, and then me and Harry walked back to the boys' flat.

"But, it said to leave." Harry said.

"Technically we did, and it didn't say how long." I said. He nodded and we walked back in, the living room empty.

"Okay? Do you want to go to my place?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." We walked out and went into my flat, plopping down on the couch in an awkward silence.