Chapter 51- Questions.

Liam's POV (Earlier)

"What's taking so long, Niall? You've been out here forev-Kyler?" I had said with a smile until I saw her. I looked at Kyler and let out a silent gasp. She had a black eye. She looked, horrible. She looks like she hadn't gotten much of a good sleep, and she kept her eyes away from me. I guess Niall told her about Sophia.

Of course he did. I immediately felt guilty. I regretted even talking to Sophia when I'm still in love with Kyler. The truth is, I haven't moved on. I don't know if she has either, but deep down I hope she hasn't.

"Niall, please keep this safe. It's very important to me but I can't take it with me. Goodbye, Niall. Tell everyone I love them." Kyler said, handing him the beautiful dress she wore that day, along with the box.

If they're important to her, then why doesn't she just keep them?

Is she moving back to America with Nathan?

I secretly hope not no matter how much I say I do.

Kyler started walking away after getting her bags. All of them? Is she really leaving? Why is she doing this for all of us? I am such a fucking idiot. Why did I even think I was happy with Sophia? What am I going to do now?

"Kyler!" I yelled after her, realizing she had left her phone. She didn't walk back over here but I walked towards her before she stepped in the elevator and handed her phone.

"You, um, you forgot this." I said, but wanting to say much more. She didn't say a word, taking the phone out of my hands and getting in the elevator. I sprinted back to the flat so I could make sure she gets out safe. Once I saw her auburn hair step out of the building from our window, she stopped.

She fell to her knees from what I could see and put her face in her hands. What is she doing? She stayed like that for a few minutes before getting up, grabbing her prom dress and the box filled with pictures of her and Nathan, and walked to the nearby garbage can sitting on the sidewalk.

She opened the can, throwing the expensive looking, beautiful dress is the can and then opening the box, emptying the contents and throwing the box in there.

So, she does still love me?

Oh my gosh. What have I done.

What do I do about Sophia?

I made sure Kyler got safely out of sight before going back in the living room. The boys don't agree with my decision and I'm starting not to either. I had been convincing myself for the past week I was happy. But I realized I wasn't when I saw Kyler. She is the best thing that's ever happened to me. At this point, I would give up my career for her but I don't know what I will do now. I will not break up with Sophia just because my head is spinning.

But, now that I think about it, Sophia was very rude about Kyler, she even said something about Danielle but I haven't been with Danielle for what feels like ages.

"I can't believe you didn't go after her." Harry muttered.

"Why? We're both in relationships." I said and Harry scoffed.

"Kyler was practically forced to be with Nathan! She gave up her happiness and her freedom, all to protect us! Now she's getting beaten almost every day because of us. Don't you feel even the slightest bit terrible about that?! And you know Sophia is not a good person you just choose not to believe it." Harry snapped.

"Why do you give a fuck about this so much?! Do you still like Kyler?" I questioned and he glared at me.

"No. I don't have any feelings for her anymore except like a sister. I'm in a happy relationship but I can't say the same for you or Kyler. I barely saw her for a second when she was at the door and she looked miserable. You've messed up big time. I'm out of here." Harry said storming off.

"I'll go check on him." Kelsey muttered and walked out of the room after Harry.

"He's right, you know." Louis spoke up.

"What?" I said.

"Kyler did this for all of us. And now she's getting physically abused. And that doesn't feel very good. I'm not making you do anything but you know you aren't happy. You're just too afraid to admit it." He said and I nodded, putting my head down. Their right, I'm pretending to be the victim in all this but now, I'm really not because I didn't go after her. And now she's gonna get hurt.

"Where's the hotel?" I asked frantically.

"I'll take you." Kenia said and I nodded.

"What about Sophia?" They asked together.

"You guys were right. You deal with her. She'll be here later." I said and they nodded. Kelsey brought Harry back in and he seemed to have calmed down.

"I'm sorry. You were right." I said, slightly giving Harry a hug.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked as I grabbed my jacket.

"I'm going to save her."

***********

Hi.

Now I'm not going to say much about this, but honestly I'm not a big fan of Sophia. She's rude in my opinion and I just don't get the right vibe from her. I understand that everyone wants Liam to be happy, but is he really happy? No one knows. I'm sorry but I'm never going to like Sophia and I'm ever going to 'ship' them. Now I'm not going to be low and start posting rude stuff on Twitter or something about her because I don't know who she is really, and I think that posting stuff like that is just plain rude and I would never intentionally hurt her feelings on purpose.

That's all I had to really say...

Byeeeeeeeeee.