Chapter 12- Sightseeing & a New Friend

Harry's POV

I woke up, my arm around Kyler's waist, my head resting on her shoulder. Her back was against me.

I could tell she was awake. I'm guessing she was just thinking.

"Morning, Beautiful." I said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Hi." Was all she replied, a smile coming on to her lips.

Then she said, "Whatcha want to do today?"

"Can't we just lay in bed all day?" I smiled, as she turned to face me.

"You're lucky my dad even let you stay, that was a big surprise to me. Get your lazy arse out of bed so I can call Tori and see how it went with Niall."

"We should go sightseeing today!" I said, wanting to show off my new girlfriend.

"I'm cool with that, as long as Niall still isn't mad at me."

"I'm sure he's not, no one can stay mad at you." I smiled, pecking her on the cheek, making her blush.

She's so easy to mess with.

She started getting out of bed, but I grabbed her waist and pulled her back, so she couldn't escape.

"Five more minutes?"

"No, Harry. I really need a shower."

"Ppllleeeaaassseee?"

"No."

"Fine", I huffed. But, then. I thought of a better idea and started tickling her sides.

"No, Harry stop!" She laughed, trying to escape.

"Five more minutes?" I said, teasingly, still tickling her.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Fine!" She said in between giggles.

I let go of her and she turned around to face me.

I pecked her on the lips, and just when I was about to deepen the kiss and grab her waist, she pulled away and jumped off the bed, sprinting to the bathroom and locking the door behind her.

"HAHA! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TICKLING ME!"

"You are so gonna get it when you come out of there."

"Come and get me, Styles." 

~~~~~~ 

Kyler's POV

As I stepped into the shower, I let the hot water drip down my skin, thinking about me and Harry.

But, my thoughts turned to, Liam.

Why? I have no idea. I really don't want him to be mad at me, but it's not like I have a choice. He won't talk to me, he just avoids me. And now Justice hates me too. I haven't seen either of them, including Louis, and Zayn. And it's killing me.  

Uhh, Why is life so complicated? Why can't I just drop my feelings for Liam, and focus on Harry?

It sucks, because I'll be with Harry, and still somehow my thoughts go to Liam.

I ignored my thoughts, and slipped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me.

I was about to get dressed when I realized I left my clothes on my bed.

Great.

"Harry?" I yelled through the door.

"Yes, love?"

"Uhm. I kind of left my clothes on my bed. Can you give them to me?"

"Yeah, just open the door slightly and I'll slip them in there."