Chapter 5- Last night.

Liam's POV

I can't stop thinking about her. Kyler. She's been on my mind all night, all morning. Why am I feeling like this? I barely know her.

*Last Night*

"Tori, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

" Who would be the best couple in this room other than you and Niall, and Justice and Louis?"

"Uhm, Kyler and...Liam."

Wait, what? Did she just say that?

Why am I blushing? Why is Harry angry? What is going on?

I don't even know her. But, maybe I should. She seems nice, she reminds me a lot of Justice and Tori, we're all like a big family. Kyler's spunky, and carefree, though she seems quiet at first but she can always bring a smile to your face. Her green/hazel eyes, those tiny freckles on her cheeks, her long-ish red hair that goes a little past her shoulders. I don't know why but I'm actually really happy Justice and Tori met her.

LIAM. STOP. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER.

Tori spun the bottle and it landed on Kyler.

"Kyler, Truth or Dare"

"Hmmmm...DARE!"

"Okay, Kiss Harry. Just a peck, but you have to kiss him for at least 3 seconds."

"Ermmm...Okay."

Harry smiled his cheeky, flirtatious smile and leaned in, pecking her on the lips.

I felt really jealous. I don't know why but I did.

"1....2....3!!!!"

Kyler backed away and spun the bottle, her cheeks turning red.

It landed on, of course, me.

"Uhm, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Ermm..Uhm..Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope, me and Danielle broke up 2 months ago."

The game consisted of many different weird truth or dares, until we finally stopped and we were gonna watch a movie.

I've avoided her ever since she kissed him, I don't know why. I was jealous for some reason. But, even if I did like her, Harry obviously does too, and he always gets the girls. They always choose him. I just want a relationship like Tori and Niall's, or Justice and Louis'. They're like perfect for eachother.

Everyone ended up gathering in the living room to watch Mama, a scary movie. I had no idea where people were were sitting.

I decided to sit in the kitchen for a little bit, lost in my own thoughts. Thoughts about, her. After about 10 minutes, I made some popcorn and decided to go in the living room.

Niall stole my popcorn, not a surprise. While I looked for a place to sit.

Zayn and Harry were practically sprawled on the floor half asleep, and Tori and Niall were taking up the love seats. There was only one spot left, beside Kyler.

I hesitated to sit for a moment, but she nodded her head telling me I could sit there. I sat down and tried to avoid the tingling I feel when our hands or legs barely touch eachother.

During the middle of the movie, I felt someone grabbing my hand, cuddling up close to me. Kyler. She was scared. I could feel her heart beating faster and faster, so I squeezed her hand, telling her it was okay but she didn't notice.

Soon enough, she looked up and saw me, looking really shocked I was there. I thought she was going to get up and move or something, but she froze for a minute, until going back to the movie.

Soon enough, she passed out on my chest. I could feel her heart beating at a slow pace, in a deep sleep. I decided that I should probably take her to bed, so I went upstairs in my room, carrying Kyler bridal style, and gently laid her down in the bed, covering her up. I walked out of the room, and went downstairs, laying on the couch to get some rest. I laid there, thinking if I should face my feelings and talk to Kyler, or back off and get over her. That thought pondered in my mind until I drifted asleep.

**********

Hey, guys. Here's a little update for you. Love you all<3

- Kyler xx