Chapter 8- Whoa.

Liam's POV

"Why have you been avoiding me?"

What am I supposed to say to that??

I have to tell her now, or she'll never know.

"Oh, Uhm...I-I Uhm, Kind of, you know, fancy you. Like, I like you a lot." I never met her eyes, avoiding her gaze.

No Response. Just Silence.

"Wanna watch Finding Nemo?"

That hurt, I wanted her to at least say something. Anything.

"Sure" I say, with a blank expression, trying to hide the hurt from my eyes.  

~~~~~ 

Kyler's POV

After Liam left, and I had texted the girls and I got these texts back: 

From: Tori 

-YOU BETTER BE FINE!! AND IF YOU AREN'T HERE IN THE NEXT HOUR I'LL SEND NIALL AFTER YOU. By the way, have you seen Liam?

From: Justice 

-Good! I'm glad you're okay, I'm too lazy for a rescue today. And GET BACK HERE! Oh, Have you seen Liam? He's been gone all day!

I texted them back saying:

To: Tori 

-Haha, okay. And, yeah. Liam was here all day. He just left.

To: Justice 

-Liam was here, he just left. I'll be there soon.

"Daddy, I'm going to Justice and Tori's. I'll be back soon, or I might spend the night. I don't know yet. Love you! If you need anything, just call. Okay."

"Alright. Be careful, and I'll see you soon. Love you."

I grabbed my phone, my bag of clothes, and I walked out the door, heading to their flat.

When I got there, I was filled with a bunch of questions at one time.

"WHERE WERE YOU?"

"What did you do to Liam?"

"What happened?"

"We were worried!!"

"Have you checked your phone?"

"Why didn't you answer?"

"You could have told us you were leaving!"

So, I stopped them and yelled:

"GUYS I'M FINE. I just thought you guys hated me; so I left. When I got home, I checked my phone but didn't answer. I'm sorry, next time I'll tell you when I leave. Okay? And, what about Liam? He was fine at my house. What do you mean what did I do? I didn't do anything, at least I hope not. Is he okay?"

"He's fine, he just seemed upset when he got here. He's just sitting in his room, not really talking to anyone. He'll be okay, just let him alone for a little while and then I'll go talk to him, and then you can talk to him, okay?" Louis says.

"Oh. Okay."

"Anyways, what do you guys want to do?"

"Hmm...Movie Marathon?"

"YES!"

"Okay, let's watch Pitch Perfect!"

As we all got comfortable, Louis walked out of the room and went upstairs.