Chapter 48- I can't do this.

Kyler's POV

I checked myself in the small hotel mirror one last time before walking out of the bathroom. Nathan met me there, kissing my cheek and grabbing my hand, intertwining our fingers together.

"Are you ready?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Bye Kyler. Have fun!" They said playing along. I gave them hugs and then we left. The fresh air was nice, the only time I got to see outside was the balcony, and that wasn't good enough for me. London is beautiful.

I still can't believe how nice Nathan is being to me. He has changed so much but I will never love him again, not the way I love Liam. I wonder where Nathan is taking me and why he is risking me being known by crazy fans.

We walked hand in hand to his car, as he opened the door for me and then got in himself. He kissed my lips, and then started the car and started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"A restaurant." He said with a smile. Liam wouldn't have told me. He would have said-no. I can't think about this anymore.

"Okay..." I trailed off, not knowing what else to say.

Once we reached the restaurant, Nathan opened the door for me and intertwined out fingers together, walking into the restaurant.

He told the man his name and then we were led to a table. My chair was pulled out by Nathan so I could sit down and then Nathan sat in front of me.

"This place is nice." I said with a smile as I fumbled with the end of my dress.

"Yeah. I like it a lot. I found it the other day." He said looking down at his hands. Nathan was nervous. But why?

"Nathan what happened the night you found us two weeks ago?" I asked him. I've been wanting to know this forever.

"Well, I saw you at the club because I came to England to find you, and we danced and kissed and then I saw everyone you came with and then we all went swimming at your building's pool and then I brought all of you here before you guys went and trashed London." Nathan said and I nodded. I cheated on Liam even more. He probably hates me now.

I miss Liam.

"Kyler..I need to ask you something. This is really really important to me and you know how much I love you. I'm in love with you. I know we're young but I just want to be with you forever." Nathan said before getting out of his seat. Oh no.

He got down on one knee in front of me, pulling a small black box out of his pocket. "Kyler, will you marry me?" He said.

I was frozen. What do I do? I don't want to be with him, I definitely did not expect this. But I have to.

"Yes." I said with a fake smile before getting out of my seat and kissing him roughly, wrapping my arms around him and he picked me up off the ground. He placed the big diamond on my left hand, sliding it on my ring finger.

"Can you excuse me for just a second?" I asked him and he nodded. He kissed me and I grinned before walking away to the girl's bathroom.

I looked in the mirror at myself. I am so horrible for doing this to Liam, and I am starting to feel bad for Nathan because I'm lying to him. Even though he killed Lucas I refuse to not bad with him because all that matters is getting my best friends out of this.

"I can't do this." I breathed out as I looked down at the giant rock on my finger, gripping onto the countertop. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped the running makeup off of my face and made sure I looked presentable as I walked back out before bumping into something or someone.