Chapter 16- Unexpected

Louis' POV

"SOMEBODY GET ME SOME HELP! HELP! JUSTICE!" I screamed, as I ran out the hospital room door, my hands shaking, and the tears streaming.

Immediately, Justice's doctor came running in, checking her heartbeat, and trying to wake her up.

"Alright, so there isn't much I can do about it right now, but I'm gonna lay her down flat, and raise her legs to increase blood flow. Cover her up with a blanket and make sure she's warm. Just keep an eye on her, okay?" Our Doctor said.

"How long until she settles down?" I asked.

"Probably in about an hour. And, don't give her any food or drink until I come back and check on her." He said.

"Okay. Thanks Doctor." And with that, he walked out the door.

"Justice. Justice, babe. Stay with me, okay? I love you so much. I can't lose you." I said, trying to stop the tears. The shaking had stopped a little bit, but she still looked to be in bad shape. Either way, she was still beautiful.

I laid on the side of the bed that she always kept open for me, and wrapped my arms around her, being sure to watch the cords.

I sang to her as we both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I walked out of Justice's room, as I had witnessed her going into shock.

She was now sleeping in Louis' arms, and Louis was singing to her.

I walked back into Kyler's room. She makes me go check on them about every hour. I don't like leaving her, but its what she wants.

"So, how are they?" She asked, sitting up from her bed.

"Uhm...Justice, Erm..." was all I managed to get out.

"Just spit it out Harry." She said anxiously.

"She went into shock." I said.

As soon as I said that, Kyler ripped all of the chords away from her, making her heart monitor stop. I grabbed her waist, and immediately she winced in pain, grabbing her abdomen and falling to the floor. There wasn't any injuries in that area. Whats happening?

I lifted up her gown, and I saw a deep gash across her stomach. It didn't look fresh, but it was bleeding pretty bad.

"Kyler? Kyler, when did this happen?" I asked.

"My stomach has been hurting since the accident, I thought it was because I haven't eaten, but I guess not."

"I'm going to get the doctor."

"Please, Harry. Don't leave me. My knee hurts really bad. I'll be okay."

"No Kyler. I have to get the doctor."

I walked out the door searching for our doctor. I'm pretty sure her name was Britney, or something of the sort. She's been flirting with me this whole time.

~~~~~~~

Kyler's POV

I held on to my stomach, the pain becoming unbearable. I started to feel light-headed all of a sudden, and the pain on my stomach and my knee and wrist was becoming numb.

And soon enough, my head hit the hard floor, drifting me off into unconsciousness, as everything around me became a blur.

~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

"KYLER! OH MY GOSH, KYLER. DOCTOR!" I screamed as Dr. Britney walked into the room.