Making A Bad Boy

I pulled him onto the bed roughly and smashed my lips unto his. He made no move to pull away. I did a joyful dance in my head. I opened my eyes and saw the look of pure shock on his face. I pressed my chest into his hard one and immediately felt his heart beating so fast I thought it’d burst. He cupped my face with his two hands and pushed his tongue into my mouth. If only Hannah were here to witness me kissing her “perfect” boyfriend. Ha!

I curled my fingers under his shirt and started to lift it over his head. “Wait!” he breathed. His breath coming out in harsh gasps. “We can’t do this, I have a girlfriend”.

I laughed, “Do you honestly think I care? Hannah is a bitch and I couldn't care less about her and her feelings.”

Don’t you care about anything?” He asked. “No. “I answered bluntly. “Maybe you should try it sometime “good boy”. He stared into space for a while before answering me.” Fine, maybe I will."

Leigh Desmond has always been the bad girl, the girl who didn’t care about anyone’s feelings, the girl who broke all the rules, and didn’t need anyone. That is until she meets Kyle Marchetta, the golden boy.  Whoever says good guys finish last had clearly never met Kyle, can he tame Leigh, or does he succumb and fall for the bad girl?

Picture of Leigh to your right :)