I Fainted...

Picture of Kyle to your right :)

Recap:

The door burst open and Stacey walked in sending a cruel smile my direction. I rolled my eyes; at least I still had the pipe behind me. I could knock her the fuck out. My dad walked in behind her, the smell of pizza assaulting my nose. My mouth watered and my stomach tightened. My dad knelt in front of each of us and fed us the pizza while Stacey sat on an upturned bucket and glared at me.

My dad finished feeding us and signaled for Stacey to take over. She stood up and pulled the bucket with her, “Now which one of you ladies need to use the bathroom?” she said with a smirk. And then Carson and some other guy burst into the room with guns. And that’s when all hell broke loose.

********

Kyle’s POV

What the hell was Stacey doing here with Leigh’s dad? Did he kidnap her too? But she looked pretty at ease with him. What the hell was going on?

Stacey and Leigh’s dad walked right passed our door arguing. I pulled Robin closer to me. They went into a room four doors down from us. I released Robin and let out a breath. They hadn’t seen us.

Robin tugged on my arm, “That is probably the room that their keeping Leigh in.” she whispered. I nodded. I poked my head out the doorway just in time to see Kai and Carson speed past us and into the room that Stacey and Leigh’s dad had just walked into. My breath caught in my throat just as Robin gasped next to me and pulled me out of the room.

We ran to the same door that those two idiots had just run into. And the scene before me was straight out of a movie. Carson and Kai were pointing guns at Leigh’s dad who pointed one back at them. Hannah was lying on the floor passed out. Tina was cowering in a corner with her hands over her eyes and Stacey and Leigh were rolling on the ground fighting. I stepped into the room and pulled the gun out of my waistband, Robin following close behind.

“Call the police baby” Carson called to her. She nodded and exited the room. I pointed the unloaded weapon at Leigh’s dad, “It’s over, just come outside and wait for the police” I said slowly. Her father laughed, “How about you idiot kids get the fuck out of my way. I’m taking my family and I’m leaving, and no pissy assed kids are going to stop me.”

Carson stepped closer to him, “Dude, it’s three to one. Just give up, if they wanted to go with you they would have.” The man scowled at Carson and pointed his handgun directly at Carson’s face. “What’d you say boy?” Carson licked his lips preparing to repeat himself.

“Everybody just stop” We turned towards the voice and noticed Leigh standing up on shaky legs holding an injured arm. Stacey lay at her feet unconscious.

She limped towards her dad, determination on her face. At that moment I had never wanted her so bad. Dirt was smudged all over her cheeks and her wrists were oozing blood. What the hell had they done to her?

“Dad please, just let us go. Is this really the life you want for me? For mom? Look at her; she can’t even function properly with you around. Just stop all of this, please. Just leave us alone.” We all stared at the scene in front of us waiting for her dad to respond.

He let out a sigh, “I’m sorry baby” and then he shot Carson.

********

I watched as everything happened in slow motion. I watched my dad’s face as he made his decision, I watched as he shot my best friend. I watched the pure look of shock, horror, and terror that took over everybody’s face. I watched as my best friend ran into the room and saw her boyfriend on the floor bleeding out.

And I watched as my dad grabbed my mom’s arm and hauled her up from the floor in the middle of the chaos of Carson being shot. I slid down the wall and watched everything happen like a movie in front of me.

Robin and Kyle hovering over Carson, that other guy that I had never seen in my life running after my dad as he dragged my mom behind him, and Hannah as she gained consciousness and began calling out to me. And then like all stupid girls in the movies and books I read, I fainted like the lightweight I am.

*******

Kyle’s POV

I was currently stopping the huge amounts of blood that was pouring out of Carson’s arm while Robin cried over him. I knew he’d be alright; it was just a flesh shot. I had no idea why he passed out though. He was such a pansy.

I had just showed Robin how to stop the bleeding when I heard hysteric screaming. It was Hannah. She was yelling at Leigh to wake up. I was at Leigh’s side in a flash. “What happened?” I asked Hannah quickly.

“I- I don’t know, she just passed out.” Hannah stuttered out. I pulled her into my arms and shook her trying to wake her up, but it was no use. Her body was sleep deprived, she probably needed the rest.

I laid her down gently and walked over to Hannah, “You okay?” I asked. A tear slid down her cheek but she nodded nonetheless. Just as I was about to ask what happened to her leg, sirens exploded into the air. I stood up and rushed to the door to see my brother tackling Leigh’s dad to the ground while Tina screamed at Kai to kick his ass. Well at least she was acting like herself.

I jogged down the stairs and gave my furious father the whole run down about what happened. He scolded me for about half hour while the EMT’s worked on Hannah’s leg and Carson’s arm. He was conscious again and putting on a macho guy act for Robin.

Kai was being questioned about where he got all of those guns and Leigh was sleeping in the back of my car. Stacey and Leigh’s dad had been loaded in the back of police cruisers while Tina was telling the police about her constant harassment and abuse at the hands of Leigh’s dad.

As my dad yelled and questioned me, my thoughts kept going back to Leigh and Tina. Would they stay now? Or would they want to up and go make a new start somewhere else? These thoughts were killing me.

As soon as my dad was done with me, I walked up to Tina and asked her what they were going to do now. Her answer wasn’t one that I liked at all. “Kyle baby, as much as I appreciate what you guys have done here, I think it would be best if Leigh and I started over somewhere else. I’m sorry baby.” I nodded and didn’t argue this time. If it was going to make Leigh happy then I’d let her go, no matter how bad it hurt me.

Thanks for Reading! There's maybe one or two more parts to this story. Anyways vote and comment please!!! I love this story and your feedback means the world to me. 20 votes and 10 comments for an update on Thursday or earlier. Oh! And check out my other story Embracing His Darkness! You'll love it.