I Love You...

Picture to your right is Kyle :)

Kyle’s POV

I watched her walk out the door and felt a pang in my chest. I stood up to follow her out but was stopped by a firm grip on my arm, “Kyle don’t. Remember what your dad said.” Hannah annoyingly reminded me. I yanked my arm away from her and sat down in my seat. I dropped my head on my desk.

What had I done? I may have just let the girl of my dreams just walk out and for what? So my dad wouldn’t cut me off? I banged my fist on the desk and stood up. The sub teacher flinched. That poor lady had been through a lot.

I grabbed my backpack, and stormed out, Hannah glaring at my retreating back. I walked to the parking lot and hopped into my car. I turned the car on and drove home. I walked through the door and dropped lazily on the couch. I threw my arm over my eyes and let the silence envelop me. It was nice, for all of six seconds.

“What’s wrong with you Kylie?” my idiot brother patronized. I sighed, “Go away Kai”

I would’ve thought he left until the overwhelming scent of cigarettes wafted up my nose. I grunted and sat up, “What do you want Kai?” He shrugged, “You’re the one stomping in here when I know for a fact you should be in school.” I dragged my hands over my face, “I fucked up Kai” I admitted.

Kai shrugged again and blew out a cloud of smoke, “Then go get her back jackass” and he went back into his room. I sighed and grabbed my car keys.

*********

I loaded my last suitcase into the car and slammed the trunk shut, “That everything?” my mom asked. I nodded. I looked back at the house that I had lived in so briefly and couldn’t stop the tears that began to pour out of my eyes.

My mom wrapped her arms around me; “It’s for the best baby” I nodded and pushed her away and got into the front seat. My mom sighed but got into the driver’s seat without a word. “Las Vegas here we come” she said playfully and turned out of our parking lot.

 I blew a kiss as we drove passed Carson house and another when we drove passed Robin’s. I faced forward and finally accepted my fate. I didn’t belong in this town.

*******

Kyle’s POV

I drove to her house and ran out the car like a bat out of hell. I ran to the front door and began banging, “Leigh?!?! Come out baby! Let me explain!” I yelled. After about a minute of nothing, I rested my forehead against the front door. Was she ignoring me? I turned to go around the back of the house but bumped into Robin knocking her clean off her feet.

“Kyle what the hell?” Carson hollered. I helped her up and mumbled an apology. She pulled away and glared at me, “I hope you’re happy you no good bastard. You chased her away” Robin said with a scowl.

“What the hell are you talking about?” I asked.

“Everything in the house is gone, they moved out” Carson said softly. I raked my hands through my hair and punched the wall. Robin gasped but I ignored her. “Come on we’ve got to find them” I said hurriedly. I ran to my car and turned it on just as Carson and Robin through themselves inside. I sped off.

*******

I grabbed a red powerade and made my way to the front of the store. I paid for my drink and filled the tank for our road trip. I walked out of the store and signaled to my mom that she could begin pumping gas. I was just about to take a sip when I saw Kyle speed pass the gas station like a madman. I locked eyes with Robin and watched as recognition registered on her face.

I gasped and ran to the car, “Mom hurry up they’re looking for me!” I yelled. My mom turned to me, “What? Who?” I jumped up and down, “Kyle and the others, we’ve got to go.” My mom sighed, “Why didn’t you just say bye to them Leigh?” I shook my head and grabbed the gas nozzle from her, “Let’s go! You wanted to leave this place so bad, well we’re leaving!” I pushed her into the car and got into the driver’s seat.

*******

Kyle’s POV

“Kyle?!” Robin screeched. “They are right there at the gas station! You are driving passed them!” I turned the car roughly making an illegal U-turn. Unfortunately, I gained the attention a police officer.

I sighed as I saw them in my rearview mirror. But I wasn’t stopping. I sped up just in time to see Leigh speeding out of the gas station. I made yet another illegal U-turn and followed behind her. I honked like a madman but she just sped up. I slammed my hands on the steering wheel regretting already what I was about to do.

*******

I turned around to see Kyle on my tail with a police officer on his. “Leigh! Jesus Christ pull over!” My mom squealed. I ignored her. Kyle began honking at me like crazy. I let out a chuckle. I was just about to say something witty when I was rear ended and the car spun out of control.

I slammed my foot on the brakes trying to regain control. The car finally came to a stop. I opened the door ready to give Kyle a piece of my mind. He got out and started sprinting towards me, I was just about to give him a piece of my mind when he grabbed me and lifted me into the air slamming his lips onto me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back. “I love you” he breathed out. I was just about to say the same when we were tackled by an overweight police officer. How fucking romantic.

Thanks for reading! This is sadly the last chapter, there will be and epilogue. Please vote and comment! Love you guys!