Bathroom Please?

Picture of Kai, Kyle's older brother, on your right (Colton Haynes) 

Recap: 

I frowned, the part of me that thought this was all a dream and that Stacey could never harm a fly felt sorry for her. But the part of me that was pissed off because I was away from Kyle, with my face stinging from her slap didn’t give a shit about Stacey. I just wanted to get the hell out of here.

I was about to ask Hannah where her parents thought she was when the door opened. This time it wasn’t Stacey. This time it was him.

********

I started leaning more into the wall as his shadow got closer to me. My hands strained against the ropes that bound them, I needed to get out of here. I really should’ve told someone where I had gone.

Now me and Hannah were going to be tortured by this creep and that psychotic bitch. I let out a breath, if I survived this; I was seriously changing a few things in my life, as in my method of picking friends, Stacey being the consequence of that.

“Leigh, I’m so sorry it had to happen like this.” he said softly as he finally stopped in front of me. He knelt down and grabbed my chin, pulling me towards his face so I could look into his blue eyes. “I’m going to get your mother and then everything will be alright. We’ll all go away together.”

I laughed, “We aren’t going anywhere with you. Just let us go, and we will forget this ever happened.” This time it was his turn to laugh, “Do you really think I’m an idiot?” I answered him before he even finished his sentence, “Yes.” He laughed again and pulled me into his arms, “In due time baby, we’ll all be a family again.” I stiffened as he held me.

He felt it and pulled back awkwardly, “Uh, you girls are probably hungry, I’ll get ya’ll something to eat.” And within seconds, he was out the door closing it behind him. I let out a breath, “Hannah you okay?” I yelled whispered across the room.

“Yeah” she answered weakly. “My leg just hurts so bad Leigh” her voice broke at the end causing my heartbeat to speed up. “Hannah, just be strong okay. Kyle’s dad will find us. It’s his fucking job!” I yelled the last part urging her to believe me, even if I didn’t believe it myself.

*******

Kyle’s POV

We sat in Carson’s car eating and throwing around ideas as to where three girls could’ve disappeared to, one of them being my hopefully future girlfriend. I smiled, if Leigh ever heard me trying to refer to her as my girlfriend she’d punch me in the gut. Thoughts of the night before immediately flooded my head. I felt a blush warming my cheeks when Carson slapped me in the face.

“Earth to Kyle? Stop douching around, it’s your two girlfriends we’re looking for.” I punched Carson in the arm, “Don’t slap me, and I don’t have a girlfriend.” Robin snorted, “Yeah ok Kyle.” I frowned, she was really starting to annoy me with her sarcasm, but then again, Leigh had probably rubbed off on her too.

“Maybe they went to road tripping or something?” Carson suggested yet another thing that was probably unlikely. Robin once again slapped him in the back of the head, “Carson come on! Can you at least try to say something useful?” she asked jokingly.

Carson slammed his hand on the steering wheel, “Well shit, maybe they were kidnapped!” he yelled playfully at Robin. She slapped him in the head again. “You’re useless.” She said with a smile. He bit his lip, “Wanna know what I’m useful for then?” he asked.

I almost vomited up all eight chicken nuggets that I had devoured. I exited the car as soon as I had heard kissing.  They were pissing me off. Leigh was missing and they were making out. No one was even helping me find her. All they were suggesting was bullshit, like Niagara Falls, church, taco bell, and kidnappings. And then it all clicked.

I almost laughed at how stupid I was. I was really dumb. I laughed as I dug in my pocket. I laughed as I pulled out my phone. Hell, I even laughed as I dialed my crazy brother’s phone number. “Hey Kai? My girlfriend’s been kidnapped by her dad and I need your help.” And then I laughed some more, because laughing was better than crying. And if anything had happened to Leigh, I’d be doing a whole lot of that.

*********

It had been an hour since my dad had left, and Hannah was talking less and less. I was really starting to get scared. What if she died of infection or something? Ugh! I hope someone has noticed we’re gone at least.

I mean God! Why haven’t I heard any sirens yet? My legs and arms were all kinds of numb. My thoughts drifted to my mother. He said he was going to get her.

Bile climbed my throat as I thought of my poor mom in the same position I was in. She wouldn’t stand a chance. It had taken years for her to get back to normal after all the beatings she had suffered.

I had to find a way out of here and make sure she stayed safe. I sat for what seemed like hours but was in reality probably twenty minutes brainstorming a plan to get out of here with Hannah and then save my mom when the door opened.

A feeling of dread crept up my spine making me feel cold and uncomfortable. It was my dad again. And he had food. My stomach growled at the sight of the big greasy brown bags. I sat up, wincing at the pain in my shoulder from leaning on it all day.

“I hope you girls like burgers” he said cheerily like a normal dad should to his daughter instead of like the kidnapping creep he was. He went to Hannah first and fed her. She looked repulsed at having to be fed like a child but she ate anyway.

He then did the same to me. I glared at him in between bites but the heavenly taste of the huge bacon burger was wearing my armor thin.

“I’ll be back a little later tonight.” He stood up and dusted his hands off on his jeans. “Wait! Um…I have to go to the bathroom” I said awkwardly. He looked surprised, like the idea of me having to pee was unheard of. He shook his head and went out the door. A minute later Stacey walked in with a bucket.

She helped me stand up, and began tugging on my jeans. “Whoa! I’ll hold it if that’s the case!” she shrugged with a cruel smirk on her face and left the room just as quickly as she had entered. I sighed and sat back against the wall. Time to think up a new plan then I guess.

*********

Kyle’s POV

After I filled in Carson and Robin about Leigh’s dad and her past, we drove to my house to go meet up with my brother Kai. He greeted us at the door in worn jeans and a dirty wife beater. I shook my head as the overwhelming odor of liquor assaulted me as I walked passed him and into the house. Regret at having called him instead of the police washed over me but I quickly kept it at bay.

If I had told my dad or the police, they would’ve gone in there guns blazing and would’ve gotten Leigh hurt or worse.

We sat on the living room couch and waited for someone to speak. Since the whole kidnapping thing was my theory, I stepped up to the plate and spoke, “Kai, I know we’ve had our differences but I really need your help right now. My girlfriend’s in trouble and I have no one else to go to.”

My asshole brother sat back on the lazy boy, and took a long drag of the cigarette he was smoking, a small smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth. He blew out a large cloud of smoke right into our faces, “And what my dear brother are you going to do for me?” he asked smugly. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at his corniness. “A month of laundry?” I asked hopefully.

Kai scoffed, “A kidnapping for just a month? Make it six and you got a deal little bro.” I sighed, “Whatever” I mumbled. He laughed and stood up, “Well let’s get this show on the road then.” He slapped his knee and outed his cigarette on the coffee table.

Robin and Carson looked at me silently pleading that there was an alternative. I shook my head in defeat. Sadly, my idiot brother was our only hope. I just hoped his military background was useful for something.  

Hey guys, thanks for reading! And another huge thanks for being patient with me for the two weeks that I was M.I.A. So 25 votes and 12 comments for a quicker update.