(Lè Fab) Authors note

Authors Note

*          *          *

Rise and Shine Greenie. Welcome to my Fanfiction based solely off of my love of Minho and The Maze Runner. It is going to be a bumpy ride.

Now before we begin, I would like to point out a few things.

1.  I am writing this while I am 13-15 (because I take forever to update) I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER. So don't expect this book to be absolute spelling perfection or grammatically spectacular.

2. This goes along with number 1. This is my first draft. I AM NOST DEFINATLEH GOJNG TO MAKE MANH MANY SPELLING MJSTAKES! AND I WILL DEFINATLEY MIX UP THERE, THEY'RE AND THEIR, and GOD FORBID I MIX UP YOUR AND YOU'RE ON MY FIRST SHUCKING DRAFT. That was nice rant. Good to get that out.

3. I love and read every single one of the comments you guys put on here, and cherish every single vote, so like if you ever need to rant or anything about how your great aunt Bertha got mad at you for accidentally opening her fortune cookie. Rant in the comments below and the rest of the commenters and I will be there to rant with you.

4. I will try to be funny a number of times, and probably fail multiple times. Or maybe succeed. Like my chapter names will be lame, or funny. This book will be half romance, and half attempted comedy. A for effort amiright fammo?

5. Since I am a slow updater, each chapter will be written better than the last. I personally think that my writing improves each month.

6. I'm evil. I am the spawn of Satan, but I am also God's precious little angel. There will be cliffhangers, romance, happy feels, sad feels, death feels, EXTREME FRUSTRATION BC TAMARA AND MINHO WONT ACCEPT THE TRUTH, and continuous waiting for the moment the two dumb shucks realize how dumb they are. If they ever do😈 and of course, (hopefully) surprising plot twists that will (hopefully) slay your whole existence!

7. Hi my names Tamara, but I go by Tammy. This main character has the same name as me because I wish I could be with Minho, but scientists haven't found a way to teleport people to fictional dimensions, so until then I'll be here pretending that I'm there, with my future husband since Ki Hong Lee IS ALREADY MARRIED. But that's fine BC him and his wife are cute together. THANKS YOU and gbye.👋

8. The last thing, is that I just realized how horrible and clichè this book is. I realize it's not the best TMR fanfic in the world, and for some reason a lot of people like my cringe worthy hand writing, but I'll fix it when I go and edit my sentence structure and spelling to make it look more professional and stuff. So I apologize in advance at any cringe moments you have at my writing.😂

Lmao I'm not this sassy at school. I'm a smol shy weird innocent bean at school. And I'm actually super cool. I think... But then again I'm not popular and don't have lots of fantastic cool friends. I have a few fantastic cool friends. A few... I'm one lame Asian.😂 back to when I said I was cool... You can literally inbox me or contact me at any time and I will talk to you. And fangirl with you. BC from here on, I will be your best friend. Oky? Oky.

Now that's out of the way, go ahead and swipe across that screen. (Or scroll and click next chapter. It depends on what device you use) and read dis book. (Even though a majority of you readers probably already skip this chapter.)