(Chapter 5) So... I Guess I Can Officially Say That Im The Girl That Lived

My eyes flutter open and I look around me my vision clearing. Where was I? What happened? Why am I even here?

"Hey Shuck Face." A voice says and my head turns toward the direction of the sound. It was Minho.
I groan and attempt to lift my head, crying out when I feel a sharp pain in my neck after straining it.

"Careful Tamara!" He shouts rushing to his feet before sitting down again after realizing that I'm fine.

I roll my eyes at him. "How long was I asleep?"

"A week." He responds sadly.

"A WEEK?!?!" I shout as I jolt up in bed again. Minho ran to me and gently pushed my back down on the bed.

"A week?" I ask again.

"Yes slint-head, you broke calf when you fell, but other than that, they said you'd be fine."

I hear someone running up the stairs and suddenly the door burst open. It was Newt. He burst in looking at me and sighing.

"Your awake!" He exclaimed breathlessly, which made me wonder how fast he ran to get here. "You scared me half to death with that bloody fall. I'm actually surprised that you only broke your calf!"

I smirk at him nearly forgetting that Minho was still here. "So you wanted me to break more than my calf?" I tease him jokingly.

"No! Tamara..." He started flushing a deep red. "You know what I mean.

Minho coughs. I look back towards him and smile stretching out my arms to hug him but realizing that he's 5 feet away. "C'mere Min Min, My arms aren't that long! I wanna hug you shank for saving my shuck life.

Newt chuckled. "She got the hang of the slang now didn't she!"

Minho rolled his eyes and took one giant step closer to me wrapping his strong warm arms around me, as I hugged him. I could legitimately feel his lips pull into a smile as I said, "Thanks for not dropping me when I fell."

I kissed his cheek tenderly ruffling his hair. I smiled when his face flushed red. My face began to burn up as I desperately not to blush at my own actions. What da heck! What is dis feelin in my heart! I begin to freak out. I couldn't possibly be developing feelings for Minho. He's an stupid slint-head! An adorable one though...

I sigh and smile at Newt. "I Never got to thank you Newt!" I reach my hands out and hug him. But this time, Newt kissed my forehead. "Aww Newt..." I say bashfully.

"All these signs of affection is making me feel weird." Minho says with his arms crossed and his hip jutted out. "You don't see those graders out there kissing each others cheeks so do you?"

"Aww, Min Min is just jealous..." I say teasingly. I mean, why would be actually be jealous. Minho doesn't get jealous.

I felt a sharp pain in my ribs again as I cried out and fell back down on the hospital bed. "Yep." I breath through my teeth. "Ribs still broken..."