(Chapter 12) Havent you ever been told to never steal a womans bra?

Shorter one cause I wanted to update sooner for you guys.

Tamara

"Again Minho, why are you here." I ask rolling my eyes. I really did need him to leave so I could change. He smirked that sexy smirk of his and I had to remind myself not to bow down at his feet. I was supposed to be sassy and angry.

Suddenly the door opened and the other girl greenie walked in. Her eyes widened when she saw us. "Err... Am I interrupting anything?" She asks quietly. "I can shower later," she offers and I stop her. "No no, it's okay. Go ahead. I'll make sure this little klunk doesn't look." I assure her and she laughs nodding, going into her own shower stall.

Minho coughed bringing my attention back to him. "Umm, so you happened to take my shirt that I always wear at night, and I need it back." He pauses and then pouts. "It helps me sleep at night and when I don't wear it, I have nightmares."

I chuckle at the idea of Minho having nightmares. "Honey, nice try. But find another shirt. I say taking my clothes into a different stall and changing as quickly as possible. But before I could even put anything on, I realized that a certain shank stole my bra. Lemme give you a hint, great hair, glorious godly body, very egotistical... Yeah. Minho.

I hear a laugh and the loud stomps of Minho as he ran off. I growled and threw on the shirt, my undies, and the sweatpants and then shouted, "I'll be right back." To the girl show was still in the shower probably wondering if we were shuckin okay.

I then shoved on some shoes and sprinted outside hoping to the lord almighty that my shirt covered what needed to be covered. "Minho!" I shouted after his little klunk making machine. Dear lord what if the other gladers see my bra. My face ignites in a bright red and I sprint faster not even thinking about anything but getting my shuckin bra back.

I hear a commotion as the gladers started gathering around looking at us. I even heard some blessed greenies cheering me on. Bless their souls. I saw Minho look back and laugh harder as he we finished one lap around the glade. I let out a string of glader curses and pushed forward with the one goal of getting my bra back.

"Oooh Minho got Tamara's bra! Ooo savage." I heard one shank say and I rolled my eyes continuing my relentless pursuit, my breath starting to quicken and my legs starting to tire.

It didn't take long for all the gladers to gather near us and start shouting their bets. Even Alby and Newt were placing bets, and the greenie girl came out to watch. The curiosity must've been too much.

My motivation, stronger than ever gave me a glorious boost of energy and I began to gain on Minho. After every leap I was getting closer and closer and suddenly my mind must've blocked off everything except for my burning desire to get my bra back.

I was only a dozen or two feet from Minho when I realized that it wasn't just me. Everyone was literally holding their breath, and the only sound you could hear were the sounds of nature, and the sound of me and Minho running.

I pushed forward, faster until I was a fair distance from Minho and then used every ounce of my strength to leap into the air and soar towards Minho.

Unlike the movies, everything did not go in slow motion and I did not get the pleasure of slowly watching me descend upon Minho.

Instead, I just flew through the air and crashed down on Minho with a nice majestic "OOF" from the both of us.

I took that winning moment to snatch my bra from that shanks hands with a smirk, and turned back towards the other gladers.

"Take this as a warning! Don't you guys EVER think of stealing my bra, or underwear, or anything from me!" I paused taking in a few breaths, "if I can tackle Minho, then I can tackle you too." I warned letting my gaze set on as many gladers as possible. I take one last look at Minho, his face red from all that running and hopefully embarrassment  and then I storm back to the showers with a satisfactory grin on my face.

Behind me I could hear the astonished murmurs of the gladers.

"Wow."

"Is she wearing Minhos shirt? OOOO romance."

"She out ran Minho, the keeper of the runners."

"They're cute."

"I ship them so hard guys."

"I'll arrange the wedding,"

"They'd make some real cute babies."

And my personal favorite, "That's a nice bra, I wonder if they come in men's sizes..."

I held in a laugh and thanked the lord that my back was turned so they couldn't see my face blow up in vibrant colors of red.

Sadly, Greenie Girl was still by the door so she could see my every expression. She smirks and patted my back as I walked back in. "You Tamara, are the craziest, fiercest, love sick girl I have met. And also the only one because I don't know any other girls other than you, but still. Why don't you two just date already?" She asks with an arched brow.

"Because..." I say with a sigh. "He's the most infuriating shank I have ever met." I pause and frowned sadly. "And I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way."

With that I walk into a shower stall and put my beloved bra on, my beloved bra that now smelled of Minho.

AAHHHHH I UPDATED IN TWO DAYS!!!!! IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF! And also, so far the winner for the Ship Name is Minhara, so I'll wait a few more weeks until making it official.

Anyway, I might not update as soon for the next chapter because of school this week, but I'll try and update as soon as possible cause things are just getting good now if you know what I mean... 😉😉.

Gosh I need to start thinking of a catchphrase to end my notes at the end of the chapters... But if not then I guess it's not the end of the world...